5v5-- Not one boomkin.. but two!

I just finished up playing some 5v5 matches and we kept losing to this team with two freaking boomkins. We managed to beat them once because we bursted one really fast but lost the next like 4 or 5 times.

anyway, my question is. How the balls do you stop two boomkins. We try to focus fire one and CC the other but 3 of us are nearly dead by the time we finish hitting two spells.

Our setup was - Destro lock/Elemental shaman/ Holy pally/ Ret pally/ Arms Warrior...

They had Hunter/Boomkin/Boomkin/Holy pally/Elemental Shaman.

The paladin would just bubble instantly and we would be dead before his bubble fell off.

It just seems starfall is just so powerful when there are two of them. One is a lot of damage but two is just ridiculous. Any tips?

Re: 5v5-- Not one boomkin.. but two!

I stopped playing arenas once they introduced the new starfall! Whirlwind is a little kitty compared to the OP of the Starfall!

Darn, you should have stopped playing when 3.0 was here, and DKs were OP. Bad mistake on your part pal. If you cannot CC starfail, then you deserve to die. While you are at it, you might consider using LoS and CC more often, and you will see that it is not that hard to beat them anymore.

10+ Year Old Account

Save Stuns/Fears/Incap to when he actually casts Starfall? Since it doesn't do damage when the Moonkin looses control of his character...
    Then he fapped to his own pseudo-intellectualism and no one ever loved him. Ever.

The End

yea, I can definitely work on LoS more. But 2 of those matches were in Ring of Valor and LoS is pretty tough in there. We try to CC them with fear, repentance and HoJ but it doesnt seem to work. Their shaman would just drop tremor and we are dead within seconds. Should our team just move around w/e we can until the starfall runs out?

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by sheaebay
    I just finished up playing some 5v5 matches and we kept losing to this team with two freaking boomkins. We managed to beat them once because we bursted one really fast but lost the next like 4 or 5 times.

anyway, my question is. How the balls do you stop two boomkins. We try to focus fire one and CC the other but 3 of us are nearly dead by the time we finish hitting two spells.

Our setup was - Destro lock/Elemental shaman/ Holy pally/ Ret pally/ Arms Warrior...

They had Hunter/Boomkin/Boomkin/Holy pally/Elemental Shaman.

The paladin would just bubble instantly and we would be dead before his bubble fell off.

It just seems starfall is just so powerful when there are two of them. One is a lot of damage but two is just ridiculous. Any tips?
    First boomkin hits starfall, repentance. He trinkets, HoJ.

Second boomkin hits starfall, fear spam.

OH LOOK, NO DAMAGE.

Quote Originally Posted by Dingolicious
    First boomkin hits starfall, repentance. He trinkets, HoJ.

Second boomkin hits starfall, fear spam.

OH LOOK, NO DAMAGE.
    yup, cause the other team doesn't have a paladin to dispel HoJ or a shaman to drop a totem to suck it up, yup, you're right, good thinking bro

Deleted

I recently played a team of five full PvE geared moonkins. Let's say it was fun while it lasted.

And it didn't last very long.

Quote Originally Posted by Treeston
    I recently played a team of five full PvE geared moonkins. Let's say it was fun while it lasted.

And it didn't last very long.
    makes me wanna level up my druid right now lol

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Tfops101
    yup, cause the other team doesn't have a paladin to dispel HoJ or a shaman to drop a totem to suck it up, yup, you're right, good thinking bro
    Because tremor totem's reliable, and paladins aren't CCable either

Just shadowfury the two moonkins when they pop their shit, run in with an aoe fear

We cant CC a paladin while he has bubble up. They would just destroy us while he was bubbled.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by sheaebay
    We cant CC a paladin while he has bubble up. They would just destroy us while he was bubbled.
    Your Warrior can shatter that bubble.

Deleted

wtb old bladestorm bk
    wtb old starfall