Best proff for hunter ?

My hunter has inscription and enchanting, which i understand isnt very good for a hunter. So i have decided to switch to whatever is best for hunter.

What proff is best for hunter both for pve and pvp ?
    Signature removed. Please read our guidelines. Venara

Re: Best proff for hunter ?

Mining and herbalism

If you dont have an engineer... This is a good way to go so that youcan cut the cost of ammo...

My hunter is only lvl45 so not to sure about end game.

JC / BS

Why? JC = 34 / 55 Stat Gems - Blacksmith = 2 More Sockets

Currently I am using JC / Engi, because Engi is just fun

Engineering and Jewelcrafting would be the best professions for both PvE and PvP.
    Jewelcrafting is pretty self-explanatory, 42 extra Agility or Arp is never a bad thing
    And Engineering provides you with a runspeed increase, haste increase on a 60 sec-cd and flexweave underlay. Macroing your chute to your disengage will give you some serious distance, which is especially useful in PvP.

The above could all have been found in the sticky at the top of the page, with the title:
    The Hunter Guide (FAQ, read this first!)
    I'm just sayin'

Quote Originally Posted by Ximenez
    Mining and herbalism
    I agree with you completely. bind "Find Veins" on scrollup and "Find Herbs" on scrolldown. Don't bother with crafting professions. Just ask a high level crafter to craft anything you need. You can provide the materials since you have the best 2 gathering professions.

+ You'll make loads of cash. Just farm for 1-2 hours daily in Storm Peaks and Icecrown and you'll make more than 500g / hour.
    My Blog: http://www.wow-professions.info - 1 450 Profession Guides. Mankrik's Wife approves of this.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account

the best 2 are JC and BS

i'm currently running with JC and enchanting (since vanilla :P) waiting for Cata ring enchants

Yo dawg I heard u like shooting so we put a rocket-launcher in your gloves so you can shoot while you shoot!
    ...or shoot faster while you shoot faster!

Jc/BS are the current best profs for the benefits they give.

I have Jc/mining. Jc-ing for the 3 nice gems and mining as it makes Jc-ing easier and theres good money in it too

I am also an engineer and loving it. My hunter just hit 70 and I got my engineering up to 415 a few levels ago. I have a macro that combines Kill Command and the 340 haste boost that is particularly deadly to mobs and players.

Also Nitro boots are a fantastic way of putting distance between you and an opponent/getting you closer to a healer. Or one of my favorite uses, combined with readiness in pvp, you can literally run circles around your opponent firing off your instant shots and then put a few more yards between you and him.

It is sometimes frustrating to level with all of the seemingly random parts you have to make, but the pure fun in the profession makes it worth it!

hmm id pick lw/ bs

10+ Year Old Account

Jc/Eng
    3 34 agi or 34 arp gems.
    340 haste on gloves, 27 agi on cloak, speed boost/24 crit on boots and saronite bombs which you should be using.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

My hunter is Engineering, which is useful for pve and pvp...and simply fun

and JC...nice bonus, easy to make money...

Definitely go Eng/JC!

Quote Originally Posted by Destard
    the best 2 are JC and BS

i'm currently running with JC and enchanting (since vanilla :P) waiting for Cata ring enchants
    JC wasn't there in vanilla
    Quote Originally Posted by Paq
    Beer is the only way to stop me emo raging at people who want to stand in the fire coz they think it will keep them warm and cozy!

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Tráuma
    retard JC wasn't there in vanilla
    I think he meant that he was just running enchanting since vanilla.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

10+ Year Old Account

Jc/bs and jc/eng put out basically the same dps, and eng gives you ammo, bis boot/cape/glove enchants, with good on use effects