Page 1 of 2
LastLast

If its a April Fools joke, than likely not to ever be playable in the game?

has their ever been a April Fools joke, that was reconsidered and added to WoW?

If not,

then maybe this clears Pandren from ever being added to the game. Also no Bards ever. No matter how cool it may seem.
    Paladins are Cool Now?
    What happen to Kalgan?

Re: If its a April Fools joke, than likely not to ever be playable in the game?

large achievement bars above youre head that keep growing

the bard hero class,....

Pandaran will never be added to the game because the Chinese would throw a huge temper tantrum about their sacred animal or whatever dying in a graphic manner often.

Bards just won't work because then they'd have to sell a controller for it...
    Real Paladins have the Charger Feat of Strength.

Quote Originally Posted by Gotel
    Pandaran will never be added to the game because the Chinese would throw a huge temper tantrum about their sacred animal or whatever dying in a graphic manner often.

but they have Tekken right?
    Paladins are Cool Now?
    What happen to Kalgan?

On the contrary, i would love to see a bard class.... Just not the guitar hero one.

So Op, after posting in the thread that was made a day or two ago about pandaren's not being in the game you decided to make a new thread about this? Even going as far as to bring up the tekken crap again that was already discussed in the previous thread?

10+ Year Old Account

How is falling over and letting out a moan graphic? This isn't Diablo or any of those God of War games. Though sometimes I wish it was... Get in the older instances at a high level just have blood covering the entire floor. Running down stairs, give me rag doll physics on bodies.

Pandaran will never be added to the game because the Chinese would throw a huge temper tantrum about their sacred animal or whatever dying in a graphic manner often. Bards just won't work because then they'd have to sell a controller for it...
    short answers: no and no
    long answer: pandas could be added because wow is already modified in china, they just could call them beardaran and give them brown textures - just like they added skin to the skelettons and called the deathknights runeknights.
    bard class would work like any other class, the spells just would look like musical notes and their weapons would be instruments. The main problem are the instruments. Blizzard does not like to design items only for one class. That's why feral staffs became hunter weapons, too.
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

I wanted last years joke "Upgrade your mount" or what it was called

It's funny. We can't make a Panda class because the Chinese would rage. But the Indians haven't bitched once about us killing cows over and over again..

Two-head'd Ogres driven by 2 players remains by favorite
    http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/...ded-ogre.shtml

Quote Originally Posted by Al'akir the windlord
    U mean pimp my mount :P
    Yes I'd like that

Pimp my mount. :

How is a raven like a writing desk?

Yeah, Pimp My Mount was, I think, the one April Fools Joke that I actually wanted.

Fail for 3 reasons:
    1. Tauren weere an april joke back for WC3,tell me do we have taurens in WoW ?
    2. Pandaren were a joke for WC3 and they WERE added to WC3,there were never a joke about them and WoW.
    3. The Chineese story is full of shit, its just a retarded rumor.
    Quote Originally Posted by xebtria
    "what happens if the unstoppable force hits the immovable object?"
    ...54 translations later we get:
    "Pressure loss."

Quote Originally Posted by Cool.Indifference
    It's funny. We can't make a Panda class because the Chinese would rage. But the Indians haven't bitched once about us killing cows over and over again..
    Wanna know why ? Native Americans are reasonable people,Chineese aren't.
    "Pressure loss."

to be honest the rumor is VERY wrong,Chineese just can't accept pandas being dressed in Japaneese clothe.
    "Pressure loss."

Quote Originally Posted by Zulluhead/Anguish
    to be honest the rumor is VERY wrong,Chineese just can't accept pandas being dressed in Japaneese clothe.
    Last time I checked

a Race wear armor based on CLASS

cause I wana wear Japanese Cloth on my Human Paladin. Hey he Human after all right?
    Paladins are Cool Now?
    What happen to Kalgan?

Probably gonna get flamed for this but

If the chineese really have such a problem with Panda's dying/being dressed in japaneese clothes
    Then lets do it. Maybe it will get rid of gold farmers :

Deleted

Perfect World MMO would like to say hello.
    http://img142.imageshack.us/i/panda021200ur1.jpg/