Finding a guild as resto druid......

Am i the only having HUGE problems finding a guild as a resto druid atm ? NO BODY needs us atm since our class suck at Lich king 25 hardmode. all i see is Boomkin boomkin boomkin. getting fucking sick of this.

Re: Finding a guild as resto druid......

They have decent enough representation. Still the best raid heals you can get.

Just go boomer if no guilds on your server are looking for resto druids.

the problem is that most guilds are only recruiting in order to defeat the lich king, wich resto druids suck at, therefore i find it extremly hard to find a decent guild atm. fix blizz

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Grandal
    the problem is that most guilds are only recruiting in order to defeat the lich king, wich resto druids suck at, therefore i find it extremly hard to find a decent guild atm. fix blizz
    That isn't true, as I / our other druids heal it every week, although they aren't as strong as other healers, using 2 palas/2 discs a resto shammy and a resto druid is a very strong and viable comp for LK.

look on other servers maybe?

Deleted

We've been looking for a good resto druid for awhile, even though we're "only" at 6/12 ICC25 HM.

Quote Originally Posted by Grandal
    Am i the only having HUGE problems finding a guild as a resto druid atm ? NO BODY needs us atm since our class suck at Lich king 25 hardmode. all i see is Boomkin boomkin boomkin. getting fucking sick of this.
    If your having troubles finding a guild as a resto druid then maybe you should look at yourself, resto druids are one of the best healing classes in the game if played properly and are leet in icc. So I would have to say that its you sucking at playing a druid that is making it so difficult for you to find a guild.

Quote Originally Posted by Dylis
    If your having troubles finding a guild as a resto druid then maybe you should look at yourself, resto druids are one of the best healing classes in the game if played properly and are leet in icc. So I would have to say that its you sucking at playing a druid that is making it so difficult for you to find a guild.
    i dont know if you cared to read what i actually wrote. but the only fight i mentioned was the lich king 25 hm. i know that resto druids are the best raid healer in the game. and i certenly are when im playing resto in icc.

Had no probs finding a guild myself. I do quite nice on HC LK tbh - hot the whole world before infest and then pop that WG the moment it hits, together with a disc priest im doing great in the raid.

Oh well, go boomer, it's awesome.

well you shouldn't really be looking at just one fight, concidering that there is more to the raid and game than one boss, resto druids are just as good as all the other healers on the king but if your having issues maybe take a look at how you go about healing on that fight and make some changes, or just roll a disc priest, which are the best thing to ever happen to a raid who is working on the king.

15+ Year Old Account
    Who Cares? I like Eduard Khil though.. TROLOLO FOR PRESIDENT!

Don't go boomer
    Infractions this, infractions that.
    There's my sig.

thing is with the 20% buff all the other 11 bosses on hm in ICC are faceroll anyway , the only fight that its still pretty hard is LK , and for that druids kinda suck compared to other healers like priest/palas or shamans

10+ Year Old Account

At 20% resto druids rock at 25LKhm, me and our other resto are our top 2 effective healing. If that is their excuse have them take you to 1 attempt and show them what you can do.

We've been cutting healers in general on most bosses recently so it may just be all healers in general right now. On my server so many people have quit playing pretty much everyone that isn't terrible can get in a endgame guild.