Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Leap of Faith/Life grip

Quote Originally Posted by DevilHeart
    The NDA isnt lifted yet right?

So that SS could possible be a bannable offense if its not PoM...
    I do believe it's a screenshot distributed by blizzard, and that its therefor legal to post.

Stop calling it Life Grip.

Its called LEAP OF FAITH.

Deleted

Looks like a DK jumping while casting Anti-Magic Shield and getting hit my prayer of mending.

Quote Originally Posted by Nak
    Stop calling it Life Grip.

Its called LEAP OF FAITH.
    Leap of Faith sounds stupid. You're not leaping, you're pulling someone to you! If they mean the person you're pulling is leaping, then it wouldn't make sense because Death Grip is not called Leap of Death.

Life Grip > Leap of Faith
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".

Quote Originally Posted by Vook
    Leap of Faith sounds stupid. You're not leaping, you're pulling someone to you! If they mean the person you're pulling is leaping, then it wouldn't make sense because Death Grip is not called Leap of Death.

Life Grip > Leap of Faith
    Both sounds stupid so meh :.

Anyway its definitively PoM on that CC.

Life Grip or whatever will prolly be a recolored version of Death Grip.

Quote Originally Posted by MushroomBomb View Post
    Just looks like a Death Knight jumping with Anti-Magic Shell on him/her whilst being hit by PoM. That said, it might be Leap of Faith as we don't know it's animation.
    Could just be another mage with Ice Barrier up who has a poison on them (doesn't the poison effect turn the shields green? I vaguely recall this happening to priest and mage shields).

I'll bet this ability never actually makes it to live Cata. It just seems too problematic.

Quote Originally Posted by underdogba View Post
    I'll bet this ability never actually makes it to live Cata. It just seems too problematic.
    This ability will be fun.

Can use this ability to yank back people in WSG who steal my boots when the gate opens!

Or stupid FC'ers who take the boots in Horde base and leave 4-5 FC runners behind...

I wonder if you will be able to use this while jumping/falling.... so i can "life grip" some wiseass talking shit in Arathi Basin off the cliff with me at Lumber Mill ("oops I forgot to Levitate you").

Quote Originally Posted by headzinthacloudz View Post
    This ability will be fun.

Can use this ability to yank back people in WSG who steal my boots when the gate opens!

Or stupid FC'ers who take the boots in Horde base and leave 4-5 FC runners behind...

I wonder if you will be able to use this while jumping/falling.... so i can "life grip" some wiseass talking shit in Arathi Basin off the cliff with me at Lumber Mill ("oops I forgot to Levitate you").

This is why Life Grip would not make it live...

People like this ruin such a good move...

People will be qqing left and right about Life Grip if people constantly do this.

Quote Originally Posted by Galilean View Post

People will be qqing left and right about Life Grip if people constantly do this.
    It will make it to live since there are other spells that can do a lot worse than LG.

Looks like a warlock bubble to me.

It also looks like that guy is waaaaaay too high up to be a jump. It's always possible they and a priest levitated off a cliff and that is PoM. Or, it could be Life Grip.

Could someone in the Beta/Alpha/WhatEverStageTheyAreAt confirm or deny this? I'm thinking not, but since it was released by Blizzard......
    -----+-- [Thaddius] ++++++++

Just because you are unique, does not mean you are right.
    Ðoser of Illidan

Quote Originally Posted by Galilean View Post

People like this? Sorry that I don't want to play this beige version of WoW that you call a "fun game".