Deleted

What means 'blacklisted'

I was playing WSG today and i was defending, upon giving some advice to the 9 that was in middle-fighting, one whispered me and told me ' we should hold middle, ure blacklisted' . What that means?

Re: What means 'blacklisted'

they target you first.

That according to him you're a baddie and he will never invite you to any of his pugs etc. Could be bad for you if he was on the same realm as you and is for example GM of a good guild on your realm. He might have a big network of players which shares that blacklist

Deleted

It means the person who whispered you is a dick.

Or alternativly, he put you on ignore.

Well, if the advise was idiotic, unwanted, flawed, wrong and xxxxxxx and xxxxxx.... You might have "earned" the blacklisting.
    What you've just wrote is one of the most insanely idiotic things I've ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response was there anything that could even be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this forum is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul!

It means they'll be watching for your name at airports :'(

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Seekzor
    That according to him you're a baddie and he will never invite you to any of his pugs etc. Could be bad for you if he was on the same realm as you and is for example GM of a good guild on your realm. He might have a big network of players which shares that blacklist
    he even werent on my realm
    My advice was for them either to press them, because they were stronger, or get back and defend, coz i had really hard time defending the flag alone, but alas, they just sat at the middle gorging with honor.

Blacklisted is the name given to people who play BGs properly. They, defend flags in WSG, they cap towers and bunkers in AV and defend Drek/vann, they defend bases in AB.

Non blacklisted people are people in BGs who go for honor kills. And only honor kills. They don't care about the objectives of a BG.
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

basically he won't ever invite you to his groups. he's probably wrong since having 1 person good at 1v1 in the FR can help a lot, or if you're winning turtling it isn't a bad idea, or even losing and not letting them get the game over with while stacking the flag room is fine too. imo way too many BG elitists in pugs...

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Seekzor
    That according to him you're a baddie and he will never invite you to any of his pugs etc. Could be bad for you if he was on the same realm as you and is for example GM of a good guild on your realm.
    A GM of a good guild should know better than to do such things over a trivial matter such as a BG.

Also a good player knows that fragging in the middle of the BG is a DUMB thing to do...

Quote Originally Posted by Firebane
    A GM of a good guild should know better than to do such things over a trivial matter such as a BG.

Also a good player knows that fragging in the middle of the BG is a DUMB thing to do...
    Oh you have no idea how big assholes guild leaders could be with their ego pumped after getting realm firsts :P

You see there's this list that Santa Claus has. It's where the names of all the bad boys and girls are placed. And every year on December 25th, Santa threatens to ruin their lives with it unless they pay him cash.

But in all seriousness, this isn't hard to figure out: http://lmgtfy.com/?q=What+does+Blacklisted+mean%3F