Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...

Re: So it's confirmed, then.

Quote Originally Posted by Bamboozles
    I do agree. Later on down the post, I said I wanted it to happen as the expansion went on, not an immediate u-turn.

Keep this going guys, I like it.

Also: Don't put any spoilers in this topic, please. Possible speculation is okay. I only posted Garrosh becoming Warchief because:

A) It was already widely known and accepted.
    B) It's on the front page.
    The difference between spoilers and speculation is really whether you are right or wrong... The only reason people "speculate" that Garrosh will kill Cairne was because it was an early Cata leak, which would be a NDA issue technically speaking.

Following the in game lore, it is fairly well known that Magatha wants to take over the Tauren and has been plotting "something evil" for a while. Makes sense for her to kill Cairne, doesn't make sense for Garrosh to.
    Snarky: Adjective - Any language that contains quips or comments containing sarcastic or satirical witticisms intended as blunt irony. Usually delivered in a manner that is somewhat abrupt and out of context and intended to stun and amuse.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester_Joker
    Blizzard has already said that Warchief Garrosh Hellscream will remove the Trolls, Blood Elves and Forsaken from the center of Orgrimmar (meaning only the part where the Warchief's hut is) because only the Tauren and Orcs are strong enough to remain there.
    @ the bold text: Which is the Valley of Strength in Cataclysm. The leaked images a couple of weeks ago showed that.

All the races will have their own section in Org much like Stormwind, the center (where the Horde bank is currently) is becoming the Warchiefs hut.
    Smile