Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...

Re: Twin Peaks Allegience Issue

Quote Originally Posted by theun
    And cornjoelio and derfel † kadarne, breath a little now. This is all just a computer game. You're not really an orcs.
    Of course I'm not an orc. I'm a gnome, dang it!

Somone said something about the highbournes almost summoning sargeras etc and took that as an argument for them to rejoin with the nigh elves.

Well okay sure, the dragonmaw can wait 10000 years and then join?

I'm not really aginst the dragonmaw reedeeming themseleves but after what is it 30 years, perhaps even less..
    10000vs30 years. The dragonmaws can wait.

PS:sorry for not so perfect English.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Sylf
    I'm not really aginst the dragonmaw reedeeming themseleves but after what is it 30 years, perhaps even less..
    10000vs30 years. The dragonmaws can wait.
    Hehe, don't forget that elves have only become mortal about 6-8 years ago. So these are the same Highborne that were involved 10k years ago. And orcs - they have a lifespan a little shorter than humans. So in this case 30>10k

Quote Originally Posted by derfel † kadarne
    Hehe, don't forget that elves have only become mortal about 6-8 years ago. So these are the same Highborne that were involved 10k years ago. And orcs - they have a lifespan a little shorter than humans. So in this case 30>10k
    Seeing how Illidan was imprisoned for 10 000 years and that was the punishment he got instead of getting killed. I would then assume that 10 000 years is still quite a lot for the Elves. Malfurion did not want to execute him so he just imprisoned him for a long time to put him away from doing anything else. He had even forgotten Illidan when they entered the Barrow Deeps again so I assume 10 000 years are a decent amount of time for them too.

You know, I'm almost ready to forgive the Dragonmaw Clan. I think they should really try to break bread and make amends. However, decorating their windmills with RED DRAGON CARCASSES IS PROBABLY NOT THE BEST WAY TO GO ABOUT IT.

well first of all it depends on what you guyz consider evil.i dont think that the dragonmaws are evil i mean they wanted to conquer azeroth to make a new home for their race there. so they were presented with a little tinny object from the one and only Deathwing .they just saw the demon soul just another way to destroy the alliance quicker and end the war. i dont consider that evil just a means to an end . they where probably hunted down by the dragons they enslaved and if not that means that some of the dragons consider that deathwing is the only one to blame i mean if my race was enslaved by another race and if i had the power to destroy each and everyone of them i wouldve done it.and please let the fanboyism outside the forum because each faction has had its bad and good moments in the history of this game.

10+ Year Old Account

dragonmaw + dragon slaves > dumbass free will dragons

much more worthier allies.

Quote Originally Posted by RAUBEZ
    dumbass
    i don't think so

This is all part of the civil war that the Horde will soon encounter. Thrall and Garrosh are nothing alike and they both have followers. As we have seen from Vol'jin not everyone approves of Garrosh.

The Dragonmaw are exactly the type of Orcs that Garrosh wants to be in business with, easily manipulated and war hungry, all it would take once Catacylsm hits is a few /whispers from Sargeras himself and we'll have a whole new blood lusted army :-\

The Red Dragonflight was a huge part of WoTLK and it's insulting for the Horde to ally with people who use dead red dragonwings for windmills.

Next peace talks between the Horde and Alliance, hopefully Varian wears his " I love Gul'dan " T-shirt