Thread: ghoul animation

ghoul animation

Does anyone know of a mod that changes your ghouls animation? Honestley, I would prefer mine to look like one of the geists, but couldnt find anything anywhere.

http://www.wowwiki.com/Geist

It would be nice if blizzard allowed us to choose which cosmetic ghoul option we wanted.

Re: ghoul animation

Quote Originally Posted by stormwave
    Does anyone know of a mod that changes your ghouls animation? Honestley, I would prefer mine to look like one of the geists, but couldnt find anything anywhere.

http://www.wowwiki.com/Geist

It would be nice if blizzard allowed us to choose which cosmetic ghoul option we wanted.

Many DK's would probably give their first born for the option to change their ghoul's appearence...
    But alas, no, that's not possible.
    Quote Originally Posted by kumduh View Post
    @Wingwraith: You can haz a point too, but only because you admit you're a tool!

Quote Originally Posted by Wingwraith
    Many DK's would probably give their first born for the option to change their ghoul's appearence...
    But alas, no, that's not possible.
    Or rather, it is theoretically possible, but it's also something Blizz doesn't like players doing. You used to be able to do it by exchanging the model files, but this would make it so every ghoul in the game looked like a geist, not to mention Blizz has gone through all kinds of trouble to make it hard for players to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Pitchkart
    Or rather, it is theoretically possible, but it's also something Blizz doesn't like players doing. You used to be able to do it by exchanging the model files, but this would make it so every ghoul in the game looked like a geist, not to mention Blizz has gone through all kinds of trouble to make it hard for players to do that.
    It's entirely possible, but it's against the ToS. And yes, it would make every ghoul in the game look like a Geist and can be quite buggy.

bugger. I remember back in vanillia having the T2 set pieces on my hunter looks less gay.... I guess it was the same thing.

oh well.

It's not possible, it requires messing around with blizzard's MPQ files, which is against the blizzard's ToS.

It's not possible(legally)....though...

I'd much prefer they'd make the ghouls sound like ghouls again(WC3) instead of a constipated crying baby.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler
    You are correct that a lot of players moan about things being too easy without having seen the content personally. We definitely place less emphasis on their feedback than on people who have actually tried those encounters.
    http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...=1&pageNo=4#72

While its been said, you need a model edit. Most functioning ones I've found over the years have been from mmowned.com.

Also, keep in mind that its virtually undetectable as the change is only client side. You'll never get banned for model edits that don't allow you to get places in the game world you never should. I've been changing races for free for years :
    Quote Originally Posted by lol View Post
    I've had lucid dreams a couple times.

I usually imagine some girl I have a crush on and DEMOLISH her, then go back to the computer and start farming whiptail.