Poll: are you embarrassed to use Kingslayer

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 5 of 48 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account

Re: Kingslayer? Embarrassing title?

Quote Originally Posted by Fysi
    One thing I found when I was in high progression guilds, was that the members didn't actually care. They wore titles that they liked.

I've found that if you are in a high progression guild, the guild tag is what makes you stand out more than the title.
    This. From personal experience aswell.

I don't give a shit what title other people use. If you want to use Kingslayer, more power to you, I won't judge. The only thing I wish they had done is differentiate between the 10- and 25-player versions. I guess it's cool that they did for Heroic, at least.

Starcaller is still the best, though ;D

I only have 3/4 titles.

Noble, Patient, Jenkins, Kingslayer.

Either i go for noble or i'm going for Kingslayer

I'm embarassed to be playing a game where this is even a topic for discussion.

To be honest i don't care, i use the titles i like. Sometimes i still pop up my brewmaster's one just for fun. ;D

Don't think its embarrassing, but i still prefer the title "Hand of A'dal" don't see many people running around with that :P

Im using Warlord still - I do think it's quite embarrassing to use Kingslayer, so many baddies have it

Quote Originally Posted by Jamber
    I proudly wear Champion of the Frozen Wastes because it's not often seen anymore.
    That's why I show Shattered Sun

10+ Year Old Account

No, not embarrased at all, but they should have removed the title at 15% buff or something like that >

For my epeen title i can rock hand of a'dal you wont see many of them around..

But i don't see how a title is an embarrassment. Either it be the Patient or the Kingslayer. Its an earned achievement. If you want a real title to show off then the Kingslayer is not the one you want then.. Go grind the insane or something if you wanna feel better about yourself.

Still rocking the "Bloodsail Admiral", and 400 more heavy junkboxes to go and I will be rocking "the Insane"

10+ Year Old Account

I did wear it when we got it with 5% buff, but now wearing it is embarrassing. So many bads have that title, it lost its value.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Murdock View Post
    Dictonary, get one!
    Irony at its best ^^^

I got it before the buff and wore it then, but now as the months passed by and a bigger buff has come out, I just use Hand of A'dal or the Exalted. My alt still uses Kingslayer or Starcaller just because I refuse to use the Patient and I got both those titles when they weren't a joke to get.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Jamber
    I proudly wear Champion of the Frozen Wastes because it's not often seen anymore.
    Faith Alone is Not Enough to Stop all the Enemies of the Light!
    - Retribution Paladin since 2007.

Burning Blade EU

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAmbient View Post
    Jesus christ, I just agreed with Jaylock. I need to go and have a shower.

JENKINS ALL DAY ERY DAY

still wearing my Conqueror title

i do not have it yet but i have various ones on different toons and i like to display the ones that fit with the names, its not about the best / worst for me

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Illunis
    dont have it, not afraid to admit it, id rather level and pvp than hardcore raid tbh.
    any casual guild can kill the LK nothing to do with being hardcore the fight itself is very easy

<_________> of thunder bluff I get more "really of fuking TB kabu.... really

but we got conq of ulduar on accident while doing yogg 0 so I'll sport that but yes that fact they took away unique titles and that my guild sells spots for titles is even better LOL.

sport the TOC titles no one else does.

Kabutops

I'm in a progress guild and I use no title or the old "The Immortal" because that's the coolest title in the game, period.

PS: Kingslayer is a nice title for alts
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!