Poll: are you embarrassed to use Kingslayer

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 6 of 48 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Re: Kingslayer? Embarrassing title?

Loremaster because people dont f*** with you.

Working on the Exalted.
    Roses are red, violets are blue, GET OUT OF MY HOUSE.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Honestly, I wouldn't mind getting the LK kill for the achievement points, but I actually prefer my Exalted, Champion of the Naaru, and soon-to-be Insane titles more-so than boring Kingslayer which everyone seems to be getting. >_<
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

As someone mentioned before I too think the title would sound better as "Kingslayer ..." even so I still like it.

But there are three old school titles that I love, "Grand Marshal" "High Warlord" and the greatest one of all "Scarab Lord"
    Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room.

15+ Year Old Account

Till this day, I don't have it yet (Read 6k gearscore and no Kingslayer yet if you wanna know why :>). If I would get it, it would feel a little bit off. But just because people are more likely to invite someone with Kingslayer, I will use it.

I killed Sindrigosa before the buff, only Lich King with. The title still shows people you have the experience, rather it being with the buff or not.
    Statix will suffice.

The only reason I get embarassed of using it in PvP because its a pve scrub title. It was a hard fight to get it though so in a PvE scenario I dont have an issue with it.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H3-N9zoI5c Amazing video of 60+ devilsaurs raiding Undercity!

My God, what a horrible creation. People seeing what they want? Thank God they tried to shy away from that. I know it pisses me off when I'm in an heroic raid, yet in the back of my head all I can think is 'some casual player is playing a heroic dungeon and not wiping.' -Vodkarn

Embarrassed? No.

But more people have it then "the patient" title on our server. 10 and 25 man LK Kills should have given different titles...

I agree the 10/25 titles should of been different, however since getting the title some time ago, I have never used it as it wasnt anything to show off imo. Salty ftw

Deleted

Got the 25 man Kingslayer after the 5% buff, don't raid 10 man almost at all so it was a while later before i got 10 man Kingslayer. I used it every so often but usually kept switching back to The Astral Walker, and now we just steam-rolled Algalon 10 man i like Starcaller more so I just use that.

Quote Originally Posted by Fysi
    One thing I found when I was in high progression guilds, was that the members didn't actually care. They wore titles that they liked.

I've found that if you are in a high progression guild, the guild tag is what makes you stand out more than the title.
    Listen to the infinite wisdom of these words.

The really good players dont care.

Here ya go, all you people who think that the "casuals" shouldn't be allowed access to the full game. I got some brand new titles for you. And the best part is, nobody else will have them! They can be all yours!

<the Weepy>
    <the Tear-Stained>
    <of the Miniscule Manhood>

All yours! And that's what really matters, right? Exclusivity! Just like how people thought the Celestial Steed was cool...oh, until it was open to everyone! *gasp* Nooooooooo! Now it is uncool!

Honestly, I wasn't aware Blizzard was handing out Platinum membership cards. Anyone who pays their money and makes the effort deserves the reward.
    Once you go troll, you never reroll. -heard on cynicalbrit.com. Epic.

I guess King Slayer is like 1 of those medals everyone who enters the competition gets. :P And I wouldn´t have something like that hanging on my neck.

Edit:

Well... I wouldn´t have anything hanging on my neck tbh... I don´t use any jewelry.

Quote Originally Posted by Foxgloves
    Listen to the infinite wisdom of these words.

The really good players dont care.
    I beg to differ, I won't name drop but a friend of mine in Envy was most really annoyed that so many ''baddies and randoms'' had Kingslayer, but now he uses Light of Dawn, so I don't think it bothers him anymore

10+ Year Old Account

I kinda like Kingslayer, it rolls off the tongue nicely.

Other days I use Private, or Chef. Even bloody Jenkins sometimes.

Whatever I feel like.
    Nakkiz of Memento <EU-Frostwhisper>

10+ Year Old Account

Not imbarrassed but, its a crap title tbh. would rather have Hand of Ad'al and an amani war bear but you cant bloody get those anymore .
    War requires the sledge hammer, but will be decided by the scalpal
    Intel i5 2500k -Intel 330 180GB SSD - Saphire HD OC Edition 7870 - Gigabyte Z77-D3H Intel Z77

Quote Originally Posted by Hellraider
    Well, old school PvP titles can be cool, until Cata comes and blizz returns them and if i guess right, more easy to get than ever :P
    Well, I would want that, but with different names 8) It was a cool system imo
    Pandaren Warrior - Lv 95, full T17
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyclonus View Post
    Since this was early in the patch, we decided to go with the 4 tank strat. We ask him to go tank Lord Mograine. He then instantly tells us that "he cannot tank the godfather of DK's, it wouldnt be right to raise my axe against him". He instantly gquits and hearths out.

10+ Year Old Account

Just another "Look at my c**k" thread. Lame is lame.
    "I don't agree with you on that, I'm going to have to check Google." -Martin, Role Models.

Considering the 20% buff, most people with kingslayer also got 8/12 Heroic ICC. So it's just a title, arbit a poor one.

I got 40 different titles, so I randomize a bit between then.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamber
    I proudly wear Champion of the Frozen Wastes because it's not often seen anymore.
    Ironically, it's harder to obtain because no one has even heard of Malygos nowadays.

Deleted

I thinks it's fail that it's the same title on 10/25 man

Kingslayer is the new Jenkins so I use Starcaller instead.

It will stay that way until I get 'the Immortal' or 'the Insane'

Whichever comes first......