Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Warrior Guide For ICC

Quote Originally Posted by Bobblo
    Last Stand is good for a couple of reasons in a raid setting. First of all, if you go low on a fight and one of your tank healers is incapicatated for some reason, you can pop this cd to help your survivability. Another instance is when the boss starts hitting hard for some reason, like Festergut or LK. In those planned cases you pop this to increase your chance of surviving. Rend is terrible because every gcd we have something better to cast.
    Hmm lets check your drivel then.

ICC 10 Man = 3 Healers

Lord Marrowgar = 1 Healer can as max be Boned, so you still got 2 healers who can jump into to heal the Tanks. And even most healers got something they had put on tanks, priest - bubble, shaman - earthshield, paladin - sacred shield + fol hot, druid - regrowth + revuj. So even if 1 of the healers its very low chance for tank to die since -> 1. They got 2 healers left 2. They probaly have alot effects on them 3. They got other CD's to use as Shield Block, Shield wall. And that was IF 1 of the healers got boned since dpsers can get Boned too.

Lady Deathwhisper = No cc here what i know so 3 Healers.

Gunship Battle = No cc here what i know so 3 Healers.

Deathbringer Saurfang = No cc here what i know so 3 Healers or 2 if they wanna do it that way

Festergut = Same

Rotface = Same

Professor = Same

Theres very few fights where a person can be cced and even then tank can just blow cds and also he will have stuff from the cced healer on him even if the healer get cced.
    Oh nvm....i just relized you are a troll.

Quote Originally Posted by Cactrot
    Apparently the guy isn't even 80 yet. He was 63 as of yesterday. Hopefully as he levels he will understand how horrible his advice is. For now he can serve as a warning to others.
    I had 1 lv 80 Warrior in the past but that one too i deleted because i was drunk and besides im 64 atm.

I'll ban you when I get home, I'm in a rush to get to work.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xheoul View Post
    Send that bitch a smiley face...Bitches loooove smilie faces.

User banned for 7 days for:

Circumventing thread locks by creating new threads
    Spreading vastly inaccurate (not outdated, but wholly inaccurate) information despite being told that it is inaccurate.
    Circulating such threads under guise of "education" by flying the flag of "guide" to target beginning players.

Consider this a public warning to anyone else who thinks that this is okay, from here-on-out, I'll be dealing out 14 day bans for such blatant ignorance/trolling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xheoul View Post
    Send that bitch a smiley face...Bitches loooove smilie faces.