Double Healer DK

My team has been having trouble against African Turtle Cleaves, and we want to know ways to beat them. Our DK has shadowmourne and we beat almost every team that isn't an ATC, but our battlegroup has tons of them. Any tips?

Re: Double Healer DK

What's that, SV hunter/ Protri / Holy paladin?

And what do you play, disc/holy paladin?

Quote Originally Posted by Ormula
    What's that, SV hunter/ Protri / Holy paladin?
    It's MM Hunter/ProtWar/Hpal

Quote Originally Posted by TbsHoly
    My team has been having trouble against African Turtle Cleaves, and we want to know ways to beat them. Our DK has shadowmourne and we beat almost every team that isn't an ATC, but our battlegroup has tons of them. Any tips?
    You should probably elaborate more. I'd imagine they tunnel your priest, and you can't burn worth shit. Which means you have to force burns as best you can. DK needs to peel like a boss, and the priest needs lots of support to get off burns to win the match. This is assuming you're playing with a priest though. If not, then I can't help much since I've only played double healer comps as Hpal/Disc.

Quote Originally Posted by Razariel
    It's MM Hunter/ProtWar/Hpal

You should probably elaborate more. I'd imagine they tunnel your priest, and you can't burn worth shit. Which means you have to force burns as best you can. DK needs to peel like a boss, and the priest needs lots of support to get off burns to win the match. This is assuming you're playing with a priest though. If not, then I can't help much since I've only played double healer comps as Hpal/Disc.
    Were disc hpally dk
    We need to know who to burn, but yeah, they focus either me or priest and interrupt