Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Best DoT Monitoring Addon

Quote Originally Posted by Stixxz
    Need to know.

classtimer

Quote Originally Posted by Neba
    If you like icons instead of bars, TellMeWhen is a great addon that is also very light on the memory/CPU.
    This.

TellMeWhen + OmniCC is a great combo.

It will even change UA's icon to the silence icon if someone dispels it!
    Mike Morheim: Rift is totally gonna fail
    Ghostcrawler: Yeah good thing we made healing harder!
    Metzen: Guys, what soul should I get to go with Paladin and Beastmaster?

I use button timers

Quote Originally Posted by Ferm-perm
    I use button timers
    Yeah, buttontimers is nice I think.

It let's you setup button bars, that you can place anywhere, and the timer is attached to the button. I am not sure you can set it up to hold timers for more than your target and the focus target though (In most cases I think that is enough). I like that the button is where the timer is, although you may want to keybind the spells as well as being able to click the button at the timer.

I'll advise you to try it out. If you feel you need timers for all targets, you may want to go for another addon, or combine another with this one.

15+ Year Old Account

I'm using classtimers.
    All the rest I tried (dotimers, forte, etc) were a piece of crap.
    I just need my 3 dots sorted by expiry time, displayed in tenth of seconds. Nothing more, noting less. Most addons fail at providing either nothing more or nothing less.

Yeh I use Buttom timers too.

I Use it as Action bar + dot timer. It also Monitors Cooldowns, and it can be used to montior procs like Backdraft or Molten Core.
    Whenever Molten Core is up, a 10 second timer appears over my incinerate.

What I like about it, is that you have the timer, right at the spell.

However it can only show stuff on yor currently selected target, but as Demo, I don´t multidot that ofen, so it´s okay for me.

Quote Originally Posted by vision2
    Yeh I use Buttom timers too.

I Use it as Action bar + dot timer. It also Monitors Cooldowns, and it can be used to montior procs like Backdraft or Molten Core.
    Whenever Molten Core is up, a 10 second timer appears over my incinerate.

What I like about it, is that you have the timer, right at the spell.

However it can only show stuff on yor currently selected target, but as Demo, I don´t multidot that ofen, so it´s okay for me.
    You can set it to show timers for your focus target as well. And also assign the buttons to cast at the focus target.

I have two horizontal buttonbars with more or less the same spells. The upper one is the current target, and the lower one is for the focus target. For the current target bar, the timers are above the buttons, and for the focus target bar the timers are below the buttons. You may want to scale the timer bars, so they don't take up too much space in this setup (At least I did).

You can even make the timers go red when the cast time is more than the remaining duration of the DoT. As far as I remember it can also take latency into account.

nog running imo it shows you when to refresh the dot`s and also have an extra addon for drain soul.. also changes the haste on dots so its lesser time etc

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...ugRunning.html
    http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/info15400.html

easy to set upp works for all classes to

I just use xperl unit frames and crank up the debuff size and have it only show the debuffs I casted. I dont even use a dot timer now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    (Oh god I'm such a troll)

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Arachnan
    Suprised no one has mentioned Filger.
    Very few know what Filger is and even less are using it. It isn't updated atm so you're on your own to make modifications on it.
    Add to that that all modifications are LUA based and even less will try it. It is a great add-on though. I'm using it atm next to PA as i droped Quartz!
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker)
    Warlocks are hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Neba
    If you like icons instead of bars, TellMeWhen is a great addon that is also very light on the memory/CPU.
    I love Tellmewhen, the icons are so much easier for me to monitor than bars with names.

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Fligahgigook
    I love Tellmewhen, the icons are so much easier for me to monitor than bars with names.
    I love TellMeWhen above everything else as well. But the newest versions seem to bug out a lot for me, still on the 1.20 or 1.21 fanupdate I think.