Is there an addon for throwing bombs?

Sounds dumb I know but is there an addon that will automatically throw one of my bombs at the mob I'm targeting instead of me having to mark the ground where I want it to go? Just wondering as a time saving thing.

Re: Is there an addon for throwing bombs?

Quote Originally Posted by darknessxpersists
    Sounds dumb I know but is there an addon that will automatically throw one of my bombs at the mob I'm targeting instead of me having to mark the ground where I want it to go? Just wondering as a time saving thing.
    I don't think it's possible, I'm an engineer myself and I looked into it. When I asked, people said it's mot possible.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account

Nope, not possible, darkness. Sorry.

10+ Year Old Account

Nope, if there was Blizz would break it ASAP. They dont want any addons that "can play the game for you". I know throwing the bombs can be annoying.
    Naus' Armoury - Armoury

Quote Originally Posted by Naus
    Nope, if there was Blizz would break it ASAP. They dont want any addons that "can play the game for you". I know throwing the bombs can be annoying.
    Just as he said. Addons are supposed to assist, help you, and make the game more convinent to play. The addons aren't supposed to take any action in playing, its considered botting.

Just hotkey the bomb, not that complicated to push button then click.
    Mage, Priest, Paladin
    And working on a DK!

Macro it with a main dps ability, and get used to watching it's cooldown, and targeting fast. Only way too do it.
    If it's too much you can always pick up Jewelcrafting!

I use a macro of the sorts :

#showtooltip Bloodthirst
    /cast Bloodthirst
    /use Saronite bomb

Make sure the /use Saronite bomb is 2nd, I don't remember well what was it but I know it gave me pains when putting it 1st.

IMMA CHARGIN' MA' VENGEANCE!