10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Sargeras View Post
    Agreed.
    yeah i bet you really have a crush on these leaders, don't you, sargeras?!

Arioon
    Thank you kalyynthefailadin !

Quote Originally Posted by kalyynthefailadin View Post
    I post for those who can't post for themselves!
    And we appreciate it!
    Sidenote: Next picture I am working on is a Paladin. Oooooooh.

Quote Originally Posted by Pexxithan View Post
    Sidenote: Next picture I am working on is a Paladin. Oooooooh.
    Vindicators FTW! Especially seeing as they get overlooked so often in favor of shaman...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Farseer Lolotea View Post
    Tall Blue Bishōnen are an affront to the draenic aesthetic. Sorry, but it must be said.
    As long as I don't have to play one In-game :P I can't fantasize about Orc killing if my character is tiny As it is right now it looks like a Draenei Male could pick up an Orc with one arm and throw him around pretty easily

At the moment Velen has a lot of potential cool, but not a lot of kinetic cool.

With all this amazing faction stuff going on in Cata, it should be a crime to completely ignore the guy. Hes like the only guy that is left siting on his hands. Hell even the BE guy gets new armor and I cant even remember that losers name!
    "Care about 'er? I love her! I'd kill everyone in the world and myself if she wanted it!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Negridoom View Post
    At the moment Velen has a lot of potential cool, but not a lot of kinetic cool.

With all this amazing faction stuff going on in Cata, it should be a crime to completely ignore the guy. Hes like the only guy that is left siting on his hands. Hell even the BE guy gets new armor and I cant even remember that losers name!
    blood elves have a faction leader? o.O
    oh yeah, right.. that guy...

I thought the blood elf guy was just a man ornament for Silvermoon. Huh, things you don't know.

I do think that Velen should have played a bit bigger role. For a prophet and visionary, he doesn't seem to know that much.
    Thought honestly, I think the blood elves and draenei as a whole should have a bigger role in the game than just being the forgotten expansion race.

I thought the blood elf guy was just a man ornament for Silvermoon. Huh, things you don't know.

I do think that Velen should have played a bit bigger role. For a prophet and visionary, he doesn't seem to know that much.
    Thought honestly, I think the blood elves and draenei as a whole should have a bigger role in the game than just being the forgotten expansion race.
    don't feel too bad, come x-pack 4 (emerald dream my moneys on, get the map viewer to see why) you guy can have the goblins and worgen join your club. kinda like rag and illidan are getting trashed and crying about the good ole days atm

Draenai are cool. Certainly one of the better races that the Alliance have to offer, though not the best in my opinion. I like dwarves slightly more. One reason I like them is that they are not so FoTM as, say, the worgen.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, Dwarves are one of those races where people will say how cool they are but would never actually play one. Me for example.. I have one Dwarf and he's a priest I'd love to get him to 80 before expansions end but all and all I'm a bit bored right now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elementium View Post
    As long as I don't have to play one In-game :P I can't fantasize about Orc killing if my character is tiny As it is right now it looks like a Draenei Male could pick up an Orc with one arm and throw him around pretty easily
    You just try, nancy boy! :P

Quote Originally Posted by Elementium View Post
    Yeah, Dwarves are one of those races where people will say how cool they are but would never actually play one. Me for example.. I have one Dwarf and he's a priest I'd love to get him to 80 before expansions end but all and all I'm a bit bored right now.
    I wanted to roll some dorfs but the starting zone kinda killed my enthusiasm... there's way too much running around, not to mention how grueling lowbie pallies and warriors are to play. :/

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lokann View Post
    You just try, nancy boy! :P

I wanted to roll some dorfs but the starting zone kinda killed my enthusiasm... there's way too much running around, not to mention how grueling lowbie pallies and warriors are to play. :/
    So take the tram to Stormwind

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Side View Post
    So take the tram to Stormwind
    Wot, an' leave all me Dorf brothers behind? No way in 'ell, lad.

(By the way, is there something just wrong with the Alliance leveling zones? I feel like it's not much fun for some reason, can't get any char past 25 or so, even the shammy with her /waggle. :/)

15+ Year Old Account
    Wot, an' leave all me Dorf brothers behind? No way in 'ell, lad.

(By the way, is there something just wrong with the Alliance leveling zones? I feel like it's not much fun for some reason, can't get any char past 25 or so, even the shammy with her /waggle. :/)
    Shamans get fun at 30, other than that its a lot of running around. If you want leving done quick and sorta fun, download the addon tourguide and carbonite. Those two + shaman = omgsoeasymodgod

I dunno. I always felt like I was trudging through mud from 15 to 30 on my horde characters as well. But that might be because I severely disliked leveling in Silverpine and Hilsbrad so Barrens to Ashenvale was my only recourse for my orcs and tauren. At least with my Alliance toons I can be severely depressed with the environments in different areas.

Edit: /waggle helps take some of the edge off, as well.

Shamans get fun at Cataclysm
    Improved your statement.
    I'm waiting for cata before I try to level one again, it was agony the last time I took a swing at it.
    "Care about 'er? I love her! I'd kill everyone in the world and myself if she wanted it!"

Deleted
    Shamans get fun at 30, other than that its a lot of running around. If you want leving done quick and sorta fun, download the addon tourguide and carbonite. Those two + shaman = omgsoeasymodgod
    Screw addons. Even while raiding I only use DBM, a threat meter and a DPS/healing meter. :P

And shammies get fun at about 25 if you're Ele, dunno why, they just do. I don't really know past 40 because I went Enh though. And Enhamans just blast though leveling content like nothing once you improve your Stormstrike.

I dunno. I always felt like I was trudging through mud from 15 to 30 on my horde characters as well. But that might be because I severely disliked leveling in Silverpine and Hilsbrad so Barrens to Ashenvale was my only recourse for my orcs and tauren. At least with my Alliance toons I can be severely depressed with the environments in different areas.

Aah, the good old days... these days of course I move from the starting quests directly to Eversong.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Negridoom View Post
    Improved your statement.
    I'm waiting for cata before I try to level one again, it was agony the last time I took a swing at it.
    I agree with your improvement. I love these "pick a spec and get insta-gratification" things, a nice spin

---------- Post added 2010-07-25 at 12:17 AM ----------

Screw addons. Even while raiding I only use DBM, a threat meter and a DPS/healing meter. :P

And shammies get fun at about 25 if you're Ele, dunno why, they just do. I don't really know past 40 because I went Enh though. And Enhamans just blast though leveling content like nothing once you improve your Stormstrike.

Aah, the good old days... these days of course I move from the starting quests directly to Eversong.
    I agree, i cant afford to use addons beyond DBM and occasionaly X-perl

Me too, I always thought Horde questing pales in comparison to Alliance questing.