femaledwarf.com and war token

hey guys start with http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...hul&cn=Inpulze

question is NES is my 2nd trinket and after punchin in the numbers in spreadsheet wartoken comes up 69.85+ dps is this correct? i dont have any use for frost badges so i dont mind gettin it but ive herd it doesnt proc off all hunter attacks or something along those lines. so some insight into if i shud get this would be great. other possible trinkets i have is greatness card n thats it. im abit down the line for DBW as now were doin HM and all the ppl with more dkp are above me. cheers

Re: female dwarf and war token

I read the topic looking to help a female dwarf and you turned out to be a female draenei
    http://i716.photobucket.com/albums/ww163/Jaqerainey/raineynezmoth1.jpg

10+ Year Old Account

The title threw me off.
    I reported lamb of log twice, once for having a slow car and once for trolling.

This may be accurate, since although you're using NES, you aren't actually ArP softcapped. I currently use the War Token because my only other options are a Greatness card or BoV. It does proc off of every single hunter attack, it's quite easy to keep the stacks up, but you should want to drop it as soon as you can for, say, DBW. Or Death's Choice/Verdict, of course.

I'm just mystified how you aren't ArP capped yet. I mean, HC Zod's, but no ArP cap? Just strikes me as a little weird.

im only part time raider so items only come to me wen no one else wants them. i need an arp neck peice and DBW i also have hesirs in my bags along with taldrons boots 264 si have on me is best outcome acording to spreadsheet, ive played around with wat i have but if i soft cap im still loosing dps compared to what i am now, really seems untill i have rimetooth or sindy neck and DBW im stuck were i am, hard cap is around the corner is i get some lucky drops

10+ Year Old Account

Re: femaledwarf.com and war token

The lol token assumes you don't switch targets, so unless if you are that guy on saurfang, deathwhisper, professor, sindragosa, or LK, you probably should avoid it.

Target switching will not lose you stacks unless you have to stop attacking for a long period of time, and target swapping does not devalue the haste on the trinket, what does devalue the haste is movement.

Quote Originally Posted by Salanei
    Target switching will not lose you stacks unless you have to stop attacking for a long period of time, and target swapping does not devalue the haste on the trinket, what does devalue the haste is movement.
    And movement only devalues it if you don't "stutter step." Otherwise, movement doesn't really do anything to haste either, as long as you're pointed and in range of the boss you're using your haste.

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah
    And movement only devalues it if you don't "stutter step." Otherwise, movement doesn't really do anything to haste either, as long as you're pointed and in range of the boss you're using your haste.
    Partially, it still does affect steady which does devalue it while moving, not as much as with autos, but it's still a loss.

So the overall concensis is yes it's an upgrade over nes? I'm fairly good about positioning so I try to move as little as possible some fights can't be helped tho. I Spose real test wud be just get it try it n post results!

when i was using my token, i got a proc every single shot until it stacked to 20 when it hit 20 stacks the buff didnt ever wear off because it kept procing if your worried about proc rate dont

Quote Originally Posted by Salanei
    Partially, it still does affect steady which does devalue it while moving, not as much as with autos, but it's still a loss.
    I feel like haste hardly affects steadies at all. MM won't notice a difference, and BM is already capped. SV is the only spec that might care about haste vs steady shot.

yeh herkuml seems a teeny bit better than nfs, even if nfs gets u close to softcapping. but u know what, neither of those trinks can trump good old Mjolnir Runestone

I had spare frosts so I bought the thing a while back and was rather disappointed with it.

The stacks only proc from physical attacks. If you are survival this means that only aimed, steady, and auto shot will generate a proc making the ramp up time pretty depressing. Unlike rogues who can FoK stacks up, volley is "magic" and doesn't add stacks. On a fight like Festergut I think I might have actually hit 20 once or twice but that's rare.

Note that this could have changed, I did my testing a few months ago.

Yeah, it's only physical attacks that will trigger it, but it can still be a huge ap increase if you're able to get the full 20 stacks.

On a fight like Festergut I think I might have actually hit 20 once or twice but that's rare.
    If you can't maintain 20 stacks on Festergut you are doing something wrong.