Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    so are druids considered faster for solo lvling or are more versatile at it than hunter?

Druids are probably faster from 60-80, but if they both start from level 1 the hunter will be 60 way before the druid is, and will probably hit 80 first anyway.

Well i have leveled a DK and a Paladin. After i was done with the DK i thought: they are far superior and more relaxing to play while leveling, then i started the paladin , which basicaly redefined the term "easy" by a huge extend.

10+ Year Old Account
    Auto-shot...

Deleted
    The ability to own everyone in dps by spamming volley on trashpacks. While reading mmochampion and alttabbing to refresh volley. And luckily I only need my right hand for that .

The hunter toolbox has a tool for every situation. A good hunter can react to anything that happens and have the appropriate counter for it and that makes them almost unbeatable.

Then you have the fact that out of WoW's supposed 11 million subscribers, 10.5milion of them play hunters, and 10.4 million of those are absolutely terrible players. So Blizz has to make the class ridiculously good for bads too.

Its ironic that I used the words tool and toolbox, because thats what most people who play hunter's as their main are.

Note: numbers probably changed with the introduction of DKs, DKs are basically hunter 2.0.

10+ Year Old Account
    The ability to two-shot clothies in BGs.

Also Disengage and Misdirection are awesome.
    Vol'jin fanboy

Quote Originally Posted by iceberg265 View Post
    The hunter toolbox has a tool for every situation. A good hunter can react to anything that happens and have the appropriate counter for it and that makes them almost unbeatable.

Then you have the fact that out of WoW's supposed 11 million subscribers, 10.5milion of them play hunters, and 10.4 million of those are absolutely terrible players. So Blizz has to make the class ridiculously good for bads too.

Its ironic that I used the words tool and toolbox, because thats what most people who play hunter's as their main are.

Note: numbers probably changed with the introduction of DKs, DKs are basically hunter 2.0.
    Hunters are by no means the most popular class.
    http://www.warcraftrealms.com/census...ervertypeid=-1
    Behold! While they are high up, they are nothing compared to paladins and DKs, but deep down you knew that already.

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Hunters are by no means the most popular class.
    http://www.warcraftrealms.com/census...ervertypeid=-1
    Behold! While they are high up, they are nothing compared to paladins and DKs, but deep down you knew that already.
    yea

Also, check 1-80. Hunter numbers are much higher, second only to DKs, and its no big stretch to speculate that a lot of those are former mains that rerolled DK, further illustrating my point.
    Last edited by iceberg265; 2010-06-15 at 05:15 PM.

Disengage, Feign Death, Misdirection, and the ability to have a pet.

Disengage and Feign Death have saved me countless times in heroic dungeons, usually 3/4 of the wipes.

Quote Originally Posted by iceberg265 View Post
    yea

Also, check 1-80. Hunter numbers are much higher, second only to DKs, and its no big stretch to speculate that a lot of those are former mains that rerolled DK, further illustrating my point.
    1-80 is skewed, you can't count all the level 12 alts people made and got bored of. A level 12 hunter isn't really a hunter.
    70-80 MAYBE, because some of those *could* be old mains that got rerolled in WotLK.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    1-80 is skewed, you can't count all the level 12 alts people made and got bored of. A level 12 hunter isn't really a hunter.
    70-80 MAYBE, because some of those *could* be old mains that got rerolled in WotLK.
    Oh christ, the puppy grew?

On my server, for level 80s, hunters are about 9% of the population. That is pretty good by my standards.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    i actually liked trapping i hope there is some CC in cata so i have a reason to use freezing arrow.

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly, Hunter's are one of the most fun classes to play. You have your own personal tank who is unique to you. Yes, other players may have the same type or skin, but your pet always feels unique when you play a Hunter.

Hunter's are one of the easiest and hardest classes to play in the game. There are Hunters and then there are Big Red Kitty level Hunters.

Hunter epic quest for Lok'Delar and Rhok'Delar at level 60 was the best quest ever made in the game in terms of actually testing a class, period. If you couldn't do it, you're not an elite level Hunter. It separated the men from the boys.

We provide some of the best protection in all of WoW. We spit fire and fury from a distance while our pet gets dirty up close. If things get to close for comfort we are are the masters of escape.

At the end of the day Devs made Hunters to save WoW from everything that wasn't a Hunter. If you don't have a Hunter, you're not playing.