Poll: In what capital are you often in? And why?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: What city are you in the most?

When your main is an engineer, what other city besides Dalaran would you ever want to be in? :P

Dalaran, don't have lagg.
    I'm an engineer so I got AH.
    Easy access to other cities.
    Saves time if I want to go somewhere in Northrend.

Well, personally, I do lag in Dalaran, so I usually keep my time there to a minimum (although it's not really that bad of a problem). But aside from there, I like to switch it up between Stormwind and Ironforge. Being a mage, it's easy to be wherever I want.

Hearthstone in Dalaran, guess I'm there the most. If I'm in need of an Auction House I pick Orgrimmar most of the time.. or Undercity. <Shrug> Also gotta love Ancestral Recall.

Thunder Bluff <3

I just love the moo moos and the atmosphere there. Plus, the Auction House, repair vendor, reagent vendor and bank are all very close to eachother.

IF only the pro people of the alliance slack in IF.
    I hate it wen I need to go SW for someone that needs an enchant.

Dalaran is my second choice. I never was to dalaran or shatt since I don't get the real feeling of stand next to my mortal enemy.

Dal sewers

dalaran or ironforge, i have a AH in dala so i barely leave it, but if im needed in eastern kingdoms ill chill in IF...its better then sw, much less busy and more leet pros :P hah

Dalaran on both Alliance and Horde characters, it just feels easier, and I quite like the looks of Dalaran.

If I had to choose one of the oldies I'd probably go Stormwind/Orgrimmar though, based on the same reason as Dalaran.
    "Fame was like a drug. But what was even more like a drug were the drugs."

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by RAUBEZ
    if you're a master engineer theres pretty much no reason to visit any other capital
    qft
    Ex-Ensidia & Clarity-Twisting Nether member.