(Stave of the Ancients) Can the Demons Be raided? if so, whats the preparations

Can the Demons from this quest Be raided?

If so, whats the preparations without hunters?
    Paladins are Cool Now?
    What happen to Kalgan?

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be

Re: (Stave of the Ancients) Can the Demons Be raided? if so, whats the preparations

It's a hunter only quest so no preparing without hunters. Also every quest says with bright bold letters that the hunter, and only the hunter can do the quests, so no raiding either. You do them alone, because you are that cool.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Re: (Stave of the Ancients) Can the Demons Be raided? if so, whats the preparations

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir
    It's a hunter only quest so no preparing without hunters. Also every quest says with bright bold letters that the hunter, and only the hunter can do the quests, so no raiding either. You do them alone, because you are that cool.
    No talking about the demons not the quest
    Paladins are Cool Now?
    What happen to Kalgan?

Quote Originally Posted by Synthaxx
    Surprisingly, as a Paladin, i used Exorcism on the one in Burning Steppes back in TBC. Let's just say i did NOT expect to be eaten by an earthquake.

As such, a hunter who can kite will ace this easily. Bringing more than one person to it though will cause them to leave and mention that you're not playing fair.

A hunter who can't kite will eat dirt.
    I did to on my Pally. This what got me interested in these mobs.

I was wondering could the NPC for the quest be raided (Without Hunter).

If so, what would likely be the minimum requirements for such a fight. Cause I know they hit hard
    Paladins are Cool Now?
    What happen to Kalgan?

As far as I know the Demons can't be engaged unless a Hunter turns them hostile.