Poll: What was your first impression of the video?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Flotilla Choir - We Con the World

Hey hey Mmo-champ,

Just wanted to hop on and ask you what you thought of this lil video made by the Flotilla Choir in name of Israël.

Don't flamewar this, just be good sports to each other.

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KUcv452KbU

I myself find it funny, but a bit repulsive also, seeing the recent ship"accident".

Ps: Bahamut/Elementium, sorry if this is posted in the wrong section, redirect it to the right boards if you see fit.

10+ Year Old Account

Re: Flotilla Choir - We Con the World

so you saying that super marines of israel killing 9 or even more people, who barely have firearms only sticks and metal tubes, is a great deal. And who says they had weapons and rockets on board; The UN investigated the ship before the fleet went off and the israelli investigated the ship after the 'massacre'.

You wanna know what they found? Food/Toys/Cement/house building materials/hammers/axes/ropes/gasmasks/and other tubes and sticks as reserves/oh and also some flashfire-guns. Yh that's really threatening. Would you like to have a 9 mm gun with a laser in your ass while having a iron tube/stick to protect yourself? I guess they/you missed WOII then. Sorry but this is the TRUTH.

I hope an admin will delete this thread before someone else starts flaming like hell

ps: The tv crew was ready to film the whole shizzle, coincidence, I think not.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    *punches ThunderBlunder in the face*

I know man, I just tried to start with a neutral as possible OP, but seems like I did a pretty bad job at it :/

Also, I am not pro-anything, but I do condone what Israël is doing. Also, yes, one of the piece's of evidence that was stated as a weapon carried by the sailors was their razorblades.. I mean, wtf :s ..

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Pickwickman
    I know man, I just tried to start with a neutral as possible OP, but seems like I did a pretty bad job at it :/

Also, I am not pro-anything, but I do condone what Israël is doing. Also, yes, one of the piece's of evidence that was stated as a weapon carried by the sailors was their razorblades.. I mean, wtf :s ..
    We should actually blame US and some countries of the UN , They started all this shit back in the fifties....Not the people, only the leaders.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    *punches ThunderBlunder in the face*