Poll: what is hardest to play in pvp?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Whats hardest to play in PVP out of these classes/specs!?

I honestly find being a resto druid a challenge in arena.... even being somewhat of an offensive go-to person in BG's.. tanking multi-mobs, switching to bear and stunning people, going back to tree and healing/wf/rejuv'ing your group so on and so forth. I guess my point is the flexibility of a resto druid is good in many ways but DAUNTING in others... (especially with hybrid specs..) pocket healing though is easy shmeasy

Quote Originally Posted by Togepii
    No.. Just just.. Just no.

Please, link me a measly 1750 achievement on your feral druid. Not even 1.8, just 1750. You don't have it? We'll... Thought not.

Please, link me just kingslayer, nothing much, just 10man kingslayer.. Or a parse of your feral druid pulling >7k dps.. ONLY by golly 7k dps, not much.

Wait you don't have it either?

I rest my case.
    You can't rest your case if you don't give him time to showcase a retort/answer and showcase his evidence. LERN TEW DOO PRAUGHSESS!!!!!

I went Enhancement, Elemental and Balance. Definetly the hard specs to play. They're in the middle of casters and melee where they just get owned by both. ><

Ench shammy
    Alot of totems to juggle while having to often multitask between healing, dpsing, purging ect.

Balance druid.
    Hard to get the big nukes off without getting interrupted or locked and is often the prime target.

(assuming that by pvp you mean arena and not BG)

and for argument's sake, i have 9 x 80's, 2 of which are Prot warrs(one being my main)

Deleted

balance druids

almost zero surviability, very squishy and no real OH-SHIT button.

Quote Originally Posted by Robinhoodexe
    balance druids

starfall treants is ok

Awesome sig by Nifzilla!

Elem shaman are somewhat easy to understand and use.

However, mastering them is where things gets harder. Micro managing your totems(Shuffling between Tremor, Earthbind, Stoneclaw, etc.) Positioning yourself good for that clutch Tunderfuck. Using your CC at the right time because you can't spam it. Etc.

The stable nature of totem take some practice, because spamming 4 totems at once will drive you OOM in no time.

I can't say they're harder to play than other classes, only had a priest as an alt, but the difference between a good Elem shaman and an average one are fines details.

Deleted

Nice trolls voting for resto druid.

I'm voting resto shaman btw.

Quote Originally Posted by Robinhoodexe
    balance druids

You have no "o shit" button, but you have as much armor as a bear, a 20% dmg reduction on a 1 minute cooldown, and a "make your enemies go HOLY FKN SHIT" button in the form of starfall.

You people voting balance druid have downs. Balance has *the best* cc in the game (at a good range no less), *the highest* burst in the game (AOE no less), innervate, and heals. Doomkins right now are about as hard as a gay man in an all girls strip show.

Albeit, none of these classes are particularly "hard" to play. But the difference between a good player and a bad player is in *how* they use their class, not in which class they are playing. A good player can pick up practically any class, and with a bit of practice master it pretty fast. PvP nowdays all comes down to knowing where to stand, and knowing in which order to use your abilities in order to counter what your opponent is doing. So obviously, the classes with the least tools to deal with whats incoming tend to be the "harder" ones to play well. Ie, resto shamans, who have no real "out" and are very trainable, and don't have a magic dispell which makes them very vulnerable in some situations.

Why are people saying Sub rogue (twitch twitch ROGUE damnit not rouge) when it's not on the list? :P

I put enhancement shaman, just because I hear a lot about how they don't have much in the way of avoiding damage and get squashed a lot, and I rarely ever hear people complaining about them. I put combat rogue because it's not really a PvP spec. ninja storm can be fun in pvp, but other than that, they generally die rather quickly without the extra evil that sub brings and the big hits from mutilate spec.
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.