(Prot) Need your oppinion on this one

Greetings.

Well, cutting through the chase, here is what bothers me:

My pally's armory:
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...anas&cn=Avelus

My question is, as you can see i got 4pc t10.25 .. and i wonder if i should get Pillars of Might instead of the Sanctified legs + Gauntlets of the Kraken. Now, some of you might instantly say "Yes, go ahead and take those" .. well, the problem is, i lack hit. Even now with 4pc i still lack hit. So, if i get those two i'll lack 61 hit raiting from the gloves. Plus i'll be pretty much out of gold :

So, what would you guys do in my position? Take the two or stay with 4pc?

Thank you in advance for trying to help me out!

EDIT: Armory is fixed now.
    Intel i7-10700k | ASUS ROG STRIX Z490-F GAMING
    ASUS ROG STRIX RTX 2080 Ti | 2x 8GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 2400Mhz
    A-Data SSD SP920 256GB | Seagate 1TB 7200rpm | NZXT Kraken x62
    Fractal Design Define R6 TG | be quiet! Dark Power Pro 11 650W | Asus ROG Swift PG279Q
    Razer: Blackwidow Elite | Basilisk Ultimate | Nari Ultimate| Firefly | NZXT Hue+

Re: (Prot) Need your oppinion on this one

While it helps, you dont really need to be hit cap as tank.
    You should Keep your 4set, but probly switching out sanct legs for pillars of might and your chest for the Sanct tier chest would probly be the best, as the armor helps quite a bit.

also, wouldn't worry about expertise unless your threat is also bad, but normally in 25mans you have enough tricks/mds to not have to worry about it too much

Hmm.. well, it's not about exp and i've never had threat problems..

But getting that token for Sanct chest would really be hard for me, the guild's last token went to me for hands (Yes, thousands of VoA 25 done and 0 Sanct Gloves for me) and i'm really far away from getting another token so yeah. Also, while 4pc set bonus has been really useful sometimes, didn't people keep repeating "Unless it's 277 sanctified it's not that good" ?
    Fractal Design Define R6 TG | be quiet! Dark Power Pro 11 650W | Asus ROG Swift PG279Q
    Razer: Blackwidow Elite | Basilisk Ultimate | Nari Ultimate| Firefly | NZXT Hue+

RAWR it first to make sure you even can afford to loose the 216 defense-rating from chest and legs (juggle
    some with def-enchants on chest and shield if needed, even cloak if its needed bad... do the cloak
    last, that enchant is the least worth def.enchant), since you´re also wearing the BoE-boots with no
    def., you might need the boots from Dreamwalker 25man or Sindy 10man(hc) to manage 536 def. (he´s got
    the pvp-enchant on shoulders so 536 is what you cant afford to dip below in def.)

Hmm.. yeah, def will be a problem for sure. :-[

Would like to hear more opinions on this one, so it's a bump