Thread: Answer this ;o

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Answer this ;o

Everytime I go on the computer I say to myself "Ah Im gonna do my dailys" or "Im gonna level up my alt" and I open up WoW but I dont click "Play" in the window instead I open up firefox and go on mmo-champions look if theres any websites.. then I end up looking at youtube videos.. then I end up on these forums.. and then i realise 2 hours have passed and I say to myself "Oh.. I forgot i was gonna play WoW..."and then I question myself if I really wanna play or not..

Who else does this <.< or is it just my ADD acting up lol. :

How is a raven like a writing desk?

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account

Re: Answer this ;o

Yes I do this all the time, although I tend to log on check the auction house, run around doing nothing, as well as browsing MMO. I never actually do anything worth while and I'm not usually on wow for more than an hour. I guess I just go on it still out of habit

Quote Originally Posted by Abraxxia
    Yes I do this all the time, although I tend to log on check the auction house, run around doing nothing, as well as browsing MMO. I never actually do anything worth while and I'm not usually on wow for more than an hour. I guess I just go on it still out of habit
    Thats what I usually do.. Log on jump around Goldshire or around the Orgrimmar bank roof... and then end up logging off... wondering what I was on for.

I think I have attention surplus disorder instead. I come onto the forums because I am trying to avoid losing an entire day to levelling a new alt/pugging-icc/doing crafting/doing-dailies etc. etc. etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Azyoulike
    I think I have attention surplus disorder instead. I come onto the forums because I am trying to avoid losing an entire day to levelling a new alt/pugging-icc/doing crafting/doing-dailies etc. etc. etc.
    So you lose the day being on forums.. GOOD WORK ME LAD.

I'm also almost unable to level up alts, as each time I try I find myself alt-tabbing more than questing.

My guild note is "Tabbed out King". I believe they are trying to tell me something, and that it might have something to do with trash performanse and unnessecary information found on MMo-champ and shared during raids.

Quote Originally Posted by Lokozz
    Everytime I go on the computer I say to myself "Ah Im gonna do my dailys" or "Im gonna level up my alt" and I open up WoW but I dont click "Play" in the window instead I open up firefox and go on mmo-champions look if theres any websites.. then I end up looking at youtube videos.. then I end up on these forums.. and then i realise 2 hours have passed and I say to myself "Oh.. I forgot i was gonna play WoW..."and then I question myself if I really wanna play or not..

yeah, i have exactly the same

Deleted

That definately sounds ADD-ish! I'd click WoW more to prevent FF from starting up or else I don't know what'd help, or wasn't that your question?

People get so lazy so they play WoW instead of doing something else - and then they get so lazy in WoW they sit in dalaran all day instead of doing something actually ingame.
    This is amazing xD

"Remember to take ALL things in moderation.. Even World of Warcraft" :]

Thats what I usually do.. Log on jump around Goldshire or around the Orgrimmar bank roof... and then end up logging off... wondering what I was on for.
    Start playing the AH Started with that a couple of days ago, went from 200g to 3k in two days, and it's simple enough to do =P Just alt-tab when you scan and stuff ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Sharsantra Moonwrath
    I'm also almost unable to level up alts, as each time I try I find myself alt-tabbing more than questing.

My guild note is "Tabbed out King". I believe they are trying to tell me something, and that it might have something to do with trash performanse and unnessecary information found on MMo-champ and shared during raids.
    XD My old guild was use to me being last one to click "Yes" in ready checks.. they would always say on vent "watch as lokoz is the last one to click yes" and Of course I was alt tabbed watching some random thing on youtube.

Same here.. i think many peeps do it
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolga
    Who cares EPICS ARE SOULBOUND and irl shit comes and goes!!!!!!

Yeah, nothing really interesting in wow... Just feels lika a heroic grindfest nowdays... And I usually just shut wow client after opened it >.<. And after a while I login... And logout.

Edit:

I´m quite sure, it´s of wow´s current situation. Some people love it... Some people hate it :<

Quote Originally Posted by Elixor
    Yeah, nothing really interesting in wow... Just feels lika a heroic grindfest nowdays... And I usually just shut wow client after opened it >.<. And after a while I login... And logout.
    Ya I log in.. queue up for random.. tab out.. tab back in realise I missed my queue.. and then its just repeat after that.. and I end up never doing a dungeon D;

XD My old guild was use to me being last one to click "Yes" in ready checks.. they would always say on vent "watch as lokoz is the last one to click yes" and Of course I was alt tabbed watching some random thing on youtube.
    I'm on skype, vent and Spotify listening to music while browsing forums, while raiding (y).Except from bosses. In that case I alt tabs away from the forums

I'm on skype, vent and Spotify listening to music while browsing forums, while raiding (y).Except from bosses. In that case I alt tabs away from the forums
    Yea.. Im usually on MSN talking to my girlfriend.. while she thinks Im doing work <.< listening to music... when we reach bosses.. i just cant avoid the girlfriend.. she'll spam me more then forum trolls...

Yea.. Im usually on MSN talking to my girlfriend.. while she thinks Im doing work <.< listening to music... when we reach bosses.. i just cant avoid the girlfriend.. she'll spam me more then forum trolls...
    I feel your pain.

Not. =D

I feel your pain.

Not. =D
    XD

most of the times i'm in teamspeak while doing random things in wow or sometimes i even watch a movie on my 2nd screen while playing wow and only comprehend half of whats happening in said movie xD

and to go totally off-topic dude wtf is the quote in your sig supposed to say? that guy must've been a retarded 12 year old while not speaking english as his mothertongue

Just scroll up on the page and see the OP's post in that thread =) It's just a guy trying to be as cool as Alamo, and did a good job of it ^^