Poll: how much gold do you have?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Thread: Got Gold?

Got Gold?

Hey every one... Just curious how much gold ppl have.. I grind daily: do dailies, AH, farm ect... my guildies have alot less G than me for the most part, but i for sure know some people have a NICE number hanging on the bottom of their bags...
    So im just wondering how people compare them selvs (me included )

Re: Got Gold?

Allready been two threads about this with the same kind of poll. Search for it, and you will find out how much gold people have.

sry didnt realise D:

10+ Year Old Account

Unfortuntely way under 1k at the momment after getting hacked.

For 4 years now I've been playing (only) a prot warrior with BS/Mining. So it took me AGES to get enough for my motorcycle. Albeit I could have been more into the auction house with my skills. Either way I was always with enough gold to buy flasks and other things for raiding (repairs). My secondary skills are maxed (Fish Feasts).

It wasn't until recently I made a Boomkin Alch/Herb where I started to see a noticeable improvement in my level of gold. I'm sitting at around 7k/16k for my Mammoth.
    Battled Rym in an epic thread. About things... things I could go to jailz for

10+ Year Old Account

CAN'T RESIST GRRRRRRR......

I HAVE OVER.....ARGHAGRAH phew nearly did it there

I was just about to report this post for goldspamming, hah.

10+ Year Old Account

over 9000.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

Quote Originally Posted by Jartin
    I was just about to report this post for goldspamming, hah.
    lol..
    since there is a gold buy threat somewhere underneath mine =P
    + thats y i made a poll...

I had approx 85k gold when i stopped playing, i earned my living with Inscription / Jewelcrafting and how to play the auctionhouse using batchposting and the search tool.

Now iam sitting on a new account with 1.2k gold from questing/levling, will fix BS/JC on it as soon as possible, and build a new hefty gold stack.

You wonder how to make gold, search and you will learn!

www.warcraftecon.net is always a tip on the way tho

i got 70k over 3 chars i stoped doing dalies awhile ago and i dont buy anything stupid either

currently around 15k... with small efforts on glyphs sales and few honor gems/nightmare tears i earn about 1.5k every day....

My wife and I have a combined 180k roughly. We are aiming for 200k by cata which shouldnt be too hard too accomplish. Theres a guy on my server whos got like 4-5 toons gold capped, he has 2 toons that he plays badly which are all decked out in every crafted boe's and boe drops for each class/spec. He buys his way into guild 25mans and pugs some and pays top dollar for anything he can use but loses the roll on. His hunter sits at/around 5800gs and he struggles to pull 5k on saurfang without switching to adds. I got off track at the end there sorry bout that =P

[Banhammer, Kungen's Bane]

1.60 sp mace
    150 str
    268 sta
    77 defense
    80 dodge
    93 parry
    "As you look upon the mace, you hear the whining of a thousand fanboys. Something deep with in your soul makes it impossible to think anything but 'lol.'"

15+ Year Old Account

Sitting at 80k without doing too much.
    Solo most of the old world raids on my dk, do the argent tournament dailies on him and sometimes sell a primordial saronite.
    Think it comes more into play that I have every profession except alchemy on 450, which allows me to be completely independand from other players.

Here is the original thread. Suppose there's probably users on now who didn't get to vote a few days ago.
    Cake!

Quote Originally Posted by Dev Gaming | Sykk
    Here is the original thread. Suppose there's probably users on now who didn't get to vote a few days ago.
    Thx dev...
    I wasnt aware of another poll as mine..
    Sry again

I currently have 109k gold between my toons. I got 5x80 toons and do the dungeon dailies, raid weeklies, VOA 10 + 25 and do 10 + 25 icc on my main, a few 10's and 25's (ICC) between my other toons as I have time. I don't make much from professions at the moment. I have made few thousand here and there from my LW selling some 245 items. I don't buy too much, just craft it myself and make most stuff myself except gems which I buy cut as needed and then just get a bunch of gems cut and sell them in the AH at once. But I do have most of the professions covered. Only things I don't have maxed are a tailor and jc which are getting there on my level 65 priest.

its over nine thousand!!! no not rly im poor :'(