Starting up on a new realm

Hello fellow wow players! I am tired of my current realm (Anvilmar-US), and the terrible pve and pvp aspects on it. Pugs can barely make 4/12 icc, and they usually start with a couple wipes on marrowgar until people not targeting spikes quit in rage. ToC cant even be pugged, hooray for being saved 1/5 on both ten and twenty five, with multiple wipes to "get that far". PvP is fairly non existant, and alliance always control WG.
    I want to start a fresh start on a new realm, or maybe just transfer a character over, and i am wanting to know, are there any good PvP realms that have good PvE as well? preferably one where people can watch their feet, and not wipe on a simple OS 3D zerg due to healers somehow managing to eat a flame wall... twice. I would also like one that has a nice alliance to horde balance, so that WG is almost fairly traded. slightly imbalanced is fine, i just dont like 10-20 stacks of tenacity if i decide to play my horde characters.

Re: Starting up on a new realm

http://www.wowprogress.com/realms/rank/us
    should help you to decide
    a cash cow is well established brand, business unit, product, or service, that generates a large, regular, predictable, and positive cash flow. Cash cows are often 'milked' for developing, promoting, or supporting new or struggling counterparts.

Signs of a cash cow

* Product variations
    * Customer segmentation
    * Pricing flexibility
    * Cost reduction
    * Targets specific competitor

Re: Starting up on a new realm

Came back after having gone to bed, took a look at the site, but that doesnt give me a feel as to how a realm is. Id like one where puggers have a minimum amount of brain, meaning a OS 3D zerg would be one shot, or at least 5/5 reg toc 10. It doesnt matter horde or alliance, to me, alliance would be preferable since im trying to get my family to join the world of warcraft, and they all seem to like the alliance characters better. But staring at a website doesnt give you a good idea of a server like leveling one to 80 and then getting geared on one does.

For example my realm isnt super good, but there are a few good players on it, who never pug unfortunately. It's ally dominated, but only by sheer numbers, pugs rarely make it past a boss without wiping both sides, however horde is more likely to give up faster and drop group.

That's the kind of information I'm looking for about potential realms. If anyone could help i would greatly appreciate it.