Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Here's mine. I like it uncluttered, but well-organized too. Obviously I'm not 80 and there might be more addons that I'll want in the future, but not yet :P

Does anyone know of a chat-addon which allowed you to autohide it when theres nothing being said?

Quote Originally Posted by ekhie View Post
    Here is my new UI:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

It's still work in progress but I quite like it already.
    That's a great looking UI. Are those just modified pitbull unit frames or something different?

dear god biobee use a thumbnail ffs
    Quote Originally Posted by Potboza View Post
    I created a black human male called "Pedopriest" and ran him to SW.
    I started asking where the schools were.
    Someone said "My kids play on this server you creep! How can you live with yourself?"
    I whispered back, "How old are they?"
    Yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Bomber18 View Post
    That's a great looking UI. Are those just modified pitbull unit frames or something different?
    They are modified Shadowed Unitframes. I've tried quite a few unitframes but SUF is by far the nicest one to configure. It's also very lightweight.
    Last edited by ekhie; 2010-06-13 at 05:39 AM.

This is my current one, been thinking of switching to something a bit more pretty. But I'm far too used to mine.
    Fuge Haggot.

I know it's not in a raid or anything... but here's what I have. This is an old one but it hasn't changed much. Yes I am a semi-clicker, and an RPer.

I definitely find that I like your face better, now that I've smashed it with my shield.