RESTO-how improve healing? help pls

Hi, friends,
    i dont have so bad gear now, but anyway, my healing isnt very good-i think. i do top 5k of healing in raid.
    I try to use combo riptide+chain heal, but cant use it all the time and i have always earth shield on tank.

This is my gear:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...horn&cn=Fokfok

Should i change gems from 12sp+10haste only to +20haste? I read, that there is something like "haste cap" and it´s about 1,2k and i havent even 0,7k.

Thanks for respond.

Cya in Northrend!

Re: RESTO-how improve healing? help pls

Haste is currently a very very strong stat as a resto shaman and I would try to up your haste if your only at 700, though pending on the fight you should still be able to break 5k hps.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...sher&cn=Gouban

Give me an internet?

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasm View Post
    No, they're the exchange students from China who cut your lock with bolt cutters, steal everything in your locker, then put their own padlock on the locker.

Yea, but i was only in 10-man raid, there i made about 5k-5,5k hps. but druids who were there with me made about 7k, but their gs was about 6k, so maybe that´s the main reason ^^ Anyway, their owerhealing was huge and mine was quite little.

I counted that if i change all my gems in gear i will get +100haste, dunno but i thing, that´s not so big advantage, but anyway. Should i rather change or w8 till better gear?

Gearscore is not the reason for anything. It's a number. Stop being dumb.

Well I cant tell you what to do, BUT, i have a coupe suggestions that would help alot.
    also gear only makes up a small portion of your actual healing, the majority of it would be based on who has the quickest fingers and best ability to predict damage.

Try and get the LW crafted pants, Lightning infused leggings (if i recall correctly)
    LW crafted boots would be huge as well.
    Though both of those can get quite pricey as to make the pair of them would require 13 primordial saronite.

Two trinekts for you to look into would be solace of the fallen from trial of the crusader 25, and the frost emblem trinket.

For a shield i'd try for the one off marrowgar in icc25 or the one from trial of the crusader 25, niether should be too far out of reach if you look into pugging those instances.

Definently look into a new neck, you have tons of options there, even the one from emblems.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...sher&cn=Gouban

Give me an internet?

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasm View Post
    No, they're the exchange students from China who cut your lock with bolt cutters, steal everything in your locker, then put their own padlock on the locker.

You have bad enchants, gems, gear, glyphs & spec.

Your leg and boot enchants make me /facepalm.

I advise you head over to EJ and read up

Quote Originally Posted by Sevyvia
    Gearscore is not the reason for anything. It's a number. Stop being dumb.
    Actually if he has low overhealing and is playing with resto druids, his overall healing should scale up linearly as his gearscore increases. Not because gearscore is a magical number, but because it represents a culmination of all the stats on his gear, which as they grow will allow his heals to hit more often and for bigger numbers.

Just because a post uses the word GearScore doesn't mean its wrong or bad.

Edit: @OP don't judge yourself compared to a resto druid. Any fight with considerable AOE damage they will dominate because right now rejuv spam is probably a little bit overpowered. 5.5K HPS in a 10 man is pretty respectable, and as long as the raid is surviving you're doing OK. Spirit is about as useless as a bucket with a hole in it and you should be OK on regen so I'd switch to the SP/Stam on your legs, and the stam/run speed on your boots. Stamina doesn't help a ton, but it certainly never hurts and run speed is always a good choice.

I'd agree your playstyle is probably ok based on hps but your gear needs alot of work. 100 haste is actually alot change your gems out on all good gear now if you can afford it and get to running 10m ICC every week. Then change gems as you get new gear. Should not be an issue to clear 6+ bosses each week even in pugs. Any less is pretty fail with current buff. You need a new neck pronto and running some icc heroics, TOC pug would net you one very fast. Your trinkets are aweful for throughput, the sliver of ice from Marrow would be an easy one for you. Don't let a raid lead give it to any dps or to a holy pally before you. Macro its use to water shield, it won't activate if your at full mana. Change your water major glyph out for riptide. Helps alot to have riptides out there to hit with chain heal when you need a bigger heal. The above suggested changes to pant and boot enchants are also correct. Also change your meta out to the +int/ mana return earthsiege one. 25sp is tiny and 2% Int is less than 21. Some thing is also wrong with your spec. No time to analyze but check Alacasham on Ursin for mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Eletharin
    Just because a post uses the word GearScore doesn't mean its wrong or bad.
    Haha this so so true! OP id you have the gearscore addon, open it up and it will tell you somewhere what your average ilevel is. You can just use this number instead of GS. Right now you have an average ilevel of 238.4. 5-6k hps is about on par with your gear and stats. The chants can change a bit, but you'll really just want some better gear. Don't worry about overheals. As a shaman, you don't care about/benefit from them. Overheals means ineffective heals, which just means wasted mana.