Can you help me with spec=)

Evening people. Currenly im flying around farming Saronite Ore in Icecrown for my Savage Saronite PvP set, but I still dont know whetever I should go "twink" level 78 Healer or Dps?

Another thing is, Ive leveled as Holy in LFG, and now im getting closer to the level, I need to plan what to do=)
    For a long time Ive thought about rolling a support class as Holy/Prot. But recently Ive changed my mind 180 degress; I want to go ret and support in BG and actually do some damage, but! Is it worth it? How is the population of retpaladins (or does it differ from server to server?) I it possible to stand out as ret or shall I go healer or tank to even get noticed?

Btw. im level 78 and here is my Armory, but I dont think it matter in this situation
    - armoury doesnt work for me, but Im sitting at 19k mana and 1.2k spellpower, so decently geared for my level =)

Regards, Zarmful

-Edit. Some weird typo.

10+ Year Old Account

Re: Can you help me with spec=)

I think you need to change mage to paladin, I was really increadibly confused because mages don't heal. Also, I'm sure your maid does not appreciate being turned around while she's working.

OT: Do whatever will bring you the most enjoyment. As long as you play your role well, you'll be recognized no matter what it is.

I hope people can understand the post. For some reason I cant modify : /

But, ur probably right. If you personality and people realize ur not a sterotype of the "Retardin," you prbably wont get bad comments =)

10+ Year Old Account

If you're a healer in a battleground, you will never get any grief whatsover, in fact, everyone will love you. Healers are what make teams lose / win in battlegrounds (seeing as no one has any coordination).

WE NEED MORE HEALERS, DON'T GO RET.
    I'm just an ex-con trying to go straight to get my kids back

If you want to be noticed in battlegrounds, go Holy. You get alot of appreciation as a healer in BG's, as ret you're just another dps.