So I just got mortal strike, now what?

Well not yet, but since my warr just dinged 38 I'll be mortally striking by tomorrow, I'm quite excited to get one of the abilities that makes me cry when pvping on my druid
    However 30 rage seems like an hefty price to pay, expecially while leveling because I'm feeling rage starved all the time, I have high hopes that endless rage will help with that issue.

Improved slam seems the obvious choice (no more slam clipping my taste for blood procs! yay), but after that? Is it worth to spec into trauma while leveling? Could you give me some advice on talent progression?

Arms with full heirloom gear is simply amazing (killing mobs in 3 globals feels good!) to the point that I wish charge had a glyph similar to death grip (when you get a killing blow the cooldown is reset).

Re: So I just got mortal strike, now what?

Charge>Mortal Strike> if its not dead yet mop it up with slam.

The ability hits like a deuce n' a half carrying a sherman tank loaded with depleted uranium rounds. Its totally worth the rage cost.

Don't know where I got the analogy from, but I like it.

EDIT: And yes, get improved slam.

10+ Year Old Account

Re: So I just got mortal strike, now what?

Quote Originally Posted by Eldärwen
    Charge>Mortal Strike> if its not dead yet mop it up with slam.

The ability hits like a deuce n' a half carrying a sherman tank loaded with depleted uranium rounds. Its totally worth the rage cost.

Don't know where I got the analogy from, but I like it.

EDIT: And yes, get improved slam.
    For pve-ing otherwise they wont stand still for slams (obvious badge for me hurhurhur)

and: "Duece n' a half"...I like it...fits well

Quote Originally Posted by Kaellen View Post
    Charge>Mortal Strike>The ability hits like a deuce n' a half carrying a sherman tank loaded with depleted uranium rounds. Its totally worth the rage cost.
    You must not have seen the revenge hits I got while leveling. They averaged out about twice the amount of what MS/WW did.

Quote Originally Posted by gringo View Post
    You must not have seen the revenge hits I got while leveling. They averaged out about twice the amount of what MS/WW did.
    When I was leveling revenge wasn't as OP as it is now.
    Mortal Strike was making the entire zone tremble in terror as you cleaved murlocs in half.