Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Can't say I like the new layout but I'll assume it's a work in progress.

Deleted
    I'm still not sure what's up with the avatars and the signatures... I used max size for my avatar, yet users like Bamahut have a way bigger avatar.

Great
    H E R O E S

\ "When I was a kid ... I used to wish some stranger would come and tell me my family wasn't really my family. They weren't bad people, they were just ... insignificant. And I wanted to be different. Special. I wanted to change. A new name, a new life. The watchmaker's son ... became a watchmaker. It is so futile. And I wanted to be ... important." \
    Sylar

15+ Year Old Account
    Its not bad. I'm gonna have to get used to it I think

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Probably not checking this thread anymore, but great work to Boub and all the people involved. I absolutely love the new look and feel. The thing I notice the most is the text styling in regards to fancy icons, slight color changes and correct me if I'm wrong, it's using a different font? Looks a bit different anyway. The top header of the site looks great as well. Better logo choice for sure

Great work guys.

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Probably not checking this thread anymore, but great work to Boub and all the people involved. I absolutely love the new look and feel. The thing I notice the most is the text styling in regards to fancy icons, slight color changes and correct me if I'm wrong, it's using a different font? Looks a bit different anyway. The top header of the site looks great as well. Better logo choice for sure

Great work guys.
    "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far. The sciences, each straining in its own direction, have hitherto harmed us little; but some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age"

10+ Year Old Account
    i like the site and all

my main issue is i was able to change my user name techically (it remaned the same for logging in, but while posting it was differnt) i cant find the option to do this

i want to be genngreymane again how can i do this

It looks good, but it will take some getting used to.
    A big thumbs up for everyone who made the transfer possible!

10+ Year Old Account
    wtf this looks fking sweet now ;D ty so much

help u get all u want from wow !!!

contact me as the following :

MSN: lisaliu1988123@hotmail.com

QQ: 1521172251

I will be the first time for you.

I have a question, the settings doesn't have an area to change my name as people see me as. Is there any way I can change it?
    Level 80 Protection Paladin. Miner/Jewelcrafter
    Level 27 Restoration Shaman. Skinning/Herbalism

Whole website seems very slow since the switch

Hopefully this is something that will change over time!

I don't like the requirement that you need to have posted 10 posts before you can add a link to your thread and even more just to bump it. I have had a thread in the recruitment forum since 2007, and it has always had a link to our homepage. Now I need to spam these forum with whatever posts just to be able to update the title of the thread. The search feature also don't work at the moment.

Both those things kind of makes this forum useless to me until fixed.
    Last edited by Gediablo; 2010-06-16 at 04:26 PM.

I cannot view the loot lists to any instance posted on this forum atm. Is there something wrong with my current browser or has the switch disabled them? All I see in place of the lists are lines of text.