Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I'm glade Blizzard thinks Star fall is fine :]

Most of the questions posted for the devs about the warrior changes make total sense. Wish they would get addressed more directly, I sometimes feel they try to dodge the bullet of answering clearly.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm loving the new site! Gonna take a while to get used too but so does everything new I guess.

Also, those new Cata screens look great, can't wait till the Beta is out so then the NDA is lifted!

Deleted
    Sheesh, nice dr00d changes, but did u change Nom Nom Nom?

US vs Europe?

Oh noes!

Lots of racism will happen.

And lag too lol

Don't touch Nom Nom Nom, the name is just rite! Oh, and kudos on the move to vBulletin fellas (all of people involved), job well done, now some fine tweaks and all will be just right

Is the RSS feed back up and running?

Nice job with the conversion. Now excuse me while I pilfer the Blue Post BB code to use on our guild forums.

Proud Officer of Gwen Stefani on the Blackhand-US Realm

15+ Year Old Account
    looks good so far.

A little bit of feedback though:

Is it possible to adjust the contrast between the bar with the username and the actual written text to make this separation more distinct?
    There also seems to be a problem with the current iGoogle Gadget, doesn't update anymore.

More like warrior QQ/A right guys?

Jeese, Warrior changes. Sounds like every question was retorted with "Nope, now gtfo". Wheres the good news?

Removing threat reduction talents and taking care of the issue through things like salv? Blessing of Salvation makijng a comeback lol

I hope they do add BOS again. They keep taking away blessings and utility, especially with how might and wisdom will be combined. Wish they would go back in the other direction a bit and bring back our blessings. With the Might/Wis change, no light no salv and with how sanc and kings are close to being the same, only need two paladins. Any other paladins will just sit there with no utility buff to do.

"Last week, we eventually realized that the beta of Cataclysm was going to start soon"

It's cruel to tease us like this!

Quote Originally Posted by nWoMATT125 View Post
    wg change is good
    No, its typical Blizzard caving to the whiners that want something for nothing. If you want WG for your faction then show up and take it. Even if you claim the servers are completely unbalanced you will never prove that all of one side shows up, so its a moot point.

Punishing the side that actually bothers to show up to reward the side that doesn't is a major flaw with the changes.

Quote Originally Posted by Skiball View Post
    Removing threat reduction talents and taking care of the issue through things like salv? Blessing of Salvation makijng a comeback lol

I hope they do add BOS again. They keep taking away blessings and utility, especially with how might and wisdom will be combined. Wish they would go back in the other direction a bit and bring back our blessings. With the Might/Wis change, no light no salv and with how sanc and kings are close to being the same, only need two paladins. Any other paladins will just sit there with no utility buff to do.
    Only if we go back to 40-man raids and 5 minute duration buffs, while breaking pallypower.
    Really, personally I don't see anything fun in having buffs like that.

New site is feeling fairly sluggish to load the homepage. I am guessing it's something that'll be fixed soon.

This is going to take a while to get used to, but I'm sure everything will be fine (you are going to let us make custom names again ... right?)

by the looks of it so far rogues wlocks hunters and priests (healer) will come really good out of this so will the dk getting both unholy and frost, while the shadow priests seems to go to hell as it gets no positive stat bonuses from speccing into the disc tree and there are barely any useful talents so far its like the ones with shields just for some situations
    and well shadow is coming good out in pvp this time I think
    and wait the RMP set up how overpowered wont that be
    rogues insane damage with mutilate + hemorrhage (or however its spelt) +/or way better survivability than earlier cant exactly one shot them so the mage will have more time to do damage itself instead of constantly ccing
    mages probably get good damage and they got blood.... wait for it....... lust (their own version at least)
    priests having 2 talent tress which is good for healing and shielding so even holy priests might be a little accepted too but not as much though

Quote Originally Posted by Sourika View Post
    Never change a running system! Was there a useful reason to change it?
    Read the post maybe?

Keep up the good work. You're work is definitely appreciated and I for one will keep visiting here for my WoW info!