15+ Year Old Account

Gearing Question

I recently xferred to a small pop server to help some friends with their guild in ICC from a guild that was running 11/12 ICC25 HM to a guild with far less progression (friends > headaches). Currently our guild is 6/12 in 25 man (Fester & Rotface + first wing) and have various levels of success in 10 mans. We typically run 2 groups in 10 mans and one is working on Sindragosa & LK and the other typically gets 6/12. No HMs are unlocked atm for either 10 or 25 man (gg having no internet for the first few LK kills of my old guild that decided that we would push LK HM until our raid week was over once I did make it back). Ok so THAT is the backstory for the following questions.

Given that the 4p for warriors pretty much blows, what tier pieces should someone get? What badge pieces? (trinket is already a given to get)
    What offset pieces should he/I be shooting for getting from ICC 10/25 from those bosses I listed above?
    Are the crafted legs good & if we were to use the crafted legs would that change the set pieces to shoot for?
    If you're not able to afford the crafted legs, what should you get instead?

Thank you big time for your time to all those who answer and help a brother out.

Please use the Edit-Post feature, not the "create new thread" feature when you find an error in your post.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xheoul View Post
    Send that bitch a smiley face...Bitches loooove smilie faces.