Poll: What music Genre do you listen to most?

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Lol.. So you put 30 different metals and rock? Genre's are bullshit anyways. Oh I listen to metal/80 hair metal/death metal/goth metal.. The common denominator is metal.. C'mon. Why not Rock, Metal, Pop, Rap, Techno, then people can literate on what sub genre they like..

Can already tell you don't have a very open mind when it comes to music.

Biased poll for sure.

scandinavian metal is my favorite, with folk metal having a special place in my heart.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Quote Originally Posted by foolproofalibi View Post
    Lol.. So you put 30 different metals and rock? Genre's are bullshit anyways. Oh I listen to metal/80 hair metal/death metal/goth metal.. The common denominator is metal.. C'mon. Why not Rock, Metal, Pop, Rap, Techno, then people can literate on what sub genre they like..

Can already tell you don't have a very open mind when it comes to music.

Biased poll for sure.
    Hardly
    Quote Originally Posted by Negridoom View Post
    Bolvar: Dammit! Kel'Thuzad, its happened again! I need you to go to get me more ice!
    Kel'Thuzad: But my master, the corner store is all the way in Kalimdor!

Well, there is no "all" to push :P

i hear all kinda music
    Lagg dosen't exist. Only bad Internetz...
    Paladins isent OP Blizz just made all ohter classes weaker.

where the f*ck are drum&bass, techno, trance, trip hop, or any kind of electro music? shameful!

10+ Year Old Account
    Polls not biased. I simply doubt that there is enough room to make a poll with all the available options. Stop crying about it. First post stated simply in plain English if your music genre wasn't there post and let us know what you listen to. No reason to get butthurt over it.

Deleted
    Deathcore (ex. All Shall Perish) & Metalcore (ex. Killswitch Engage)

Quote Originally Posted by demonizer View Post
    he did clearly say he could only have 10 options
    tahts why he could remov some and put ie electronic or so ^^
    cus rite now its a
    Quote Originally Posted by foolproofalibi View Post
    Biased poll for sure.

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonkeh View Post
    Hardly
    While making a list of all the possible "mother" genres would be stupidly long, it's pretty obvious your bias lies with rock/metal :P Though I wouldn't go so far to say you're not open minded about music.

You're missing blues, classical, electronic etc. Very popular genres. Nothing wrong with this since it's just a fun poll, but I agree it could be a bit broader. 4 of them could just be consolidated to "metal", 2 of them could just be "rock", etc.
    Last edited by skylla05; 2010-06-11 at 06:04 PM. Reason: because I'm a jerk
    "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far. The sciences, each straining in its own direction, have hitherto harmed us little; but some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age"

Sorry didn't mean to seem nasty, just sad that electro is always forgotten!

10+ Year Old Account
    I listen to rock and metal, whether it be death metal, hard rock, progressive metal/rock, or some mix of metal and classical. Something to bring up memories or suit a mood, funny/happy, angry/focused, or calm/contemplative.

Some samples: Cake, Tenacious D, The Lonely Island, Dream Theater, Meshuggah, Necrophagist, Strapping Young Lad, Nevermore, Akira Yamaoka, Muse, Massive Attack, and Tool. It varies, with a lot of older metal, and generic metal (mostly for pvp, for tempo).
    "Believing something is not an accomplishment. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because “strength of belief” is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. Listen to any “die-hard” conservative or liberal talk about their deepest beliefs and you are listening to somebody who will never hear what you say on any matter that matters to them — unless you believe the same. Wherever there is a belief, there is a closed door."

Quote Originally Posted by skylla05 View Post
    While making a list of all the possible "mother" genres would be stupidly long, it's pretty obvious your bias lies with rock/metal :P Though I wouldn't go so far to say you're not open minded about music.
    Well if anyone read my earlier posts, you would realise I CANNOT EDIT THE POLL! I made the poll in like 5 seconds? Gimme a break, its hardly gonna be perfect?
    Bolvar: Dammit! Kel'Thuzad, its happened again! I need you to go to get me more ice!

Reggae.

"Scientists explore what is; engineers create what has not been." -Theodore Von Karman

None of the Above.

Idm for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    There is a difference between being biased and simply not being able to think of all the different genres or jotting down the first ten that come to mind. The OP didn't make this post to please you so if you don't like the options don't vote. Your not special and the world does not cater to your preferences.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonkeh View Post
    Well if anyone read my earlier posts, you would realise I CANNOT EDIT THE POLL! I made the poll in like 5 seconds? Gimme a break, its hardly gonna be perfect?
    ok i will forgiv u as soon as u apologize

A bit of mixed genres... pop, mainly.

Pop, Disco, Jazz and Country, with the two last being rather rare. All the other options are just noise to me

Deleted
    Jazz, Blues, Alt Rock, Metal (all kinds)

Quote Originally Posted by nhomizz View Post
    ok i will forgiv u as soon as u apologize
    Sorry for what?!