Thread: Boomtree spec

15+ Year Old Account

Boomtree spec

http://cata.wowhead.com/talent#0iGcs...ZZfxctfk0eoV0o

i was thinking about speccing both shapeshifts was back in BC but finely when we got 85 talent tree it became posable, sadly tree is not a full shapeshift anymore :/
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

Why would you do this? PvP? I don't think any druid would pass up starfall for PvP. PvE? I don't think any druid would gimp their dps or their heals (no starfall versus no wild growth).

For fun? I can see this being something to do for fun, but I don't know where you would use it rather than that.

The only use for that I see is to confuse your opponent for a few seconds.

Better just going farther into resto, with a bit less in bal, something like this:
    http://cata.wowhead.com/talent#0xRfsd0oZZbEctfz0eRVhsf

Unless you want to just go boomer.

15+ Year Old Account
    was just meant as a fun spec, ofc no guild will take u whit it but if u are in a socail guild rading crap socail raids its quite cool as u can swap your role during a fight from boom to healer or the other way around
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

Deleted
    Fun specs are fine, but you will probably find that they are not overly useful. However, since we will probably have an excess of talents, it *is* possible that you could have a dual spec that allowed you to do a bit of both - as a true hybrid.

Imagine a fight like LK heroic. Maybe you are fine on heals in phase 1, but after that, your raid could use another healer, or just a little bit more. You could do somewhat *decent* damage in phase 1, and then turn to healing in p2.

It would be very specific, though, and not something you would use often.

15+ Year Old Account
    its tru its not fully usefull, howver i had this idea from back in BC where ppl didnt have duel spec ^^
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

Quote Originally Posted by Qieth View Post
    Fun specs are fine, but you will probably find that they are not overly useful. However, since we will probably have an excess of talents, it *is* possible that you could have a dual spec that allowed you to do a bit of both - as a true hybrid.

Imagine a fight like LK heroic. Maybe you are fine on heals in phase 1, but after that, your raid could use another healer, or just a little bit more. You could do somewhat *decent* damage in phase 1, and then turn to healing in p2.

maybe for rated bg? help on both side heal and dps your group. A rapid question, in cata you can't join a full premade right? only 5 ppl?
    lvl 85 troll druid - Balance pvp&pve, resto pvp&pve
    lvl 85 troll mage - Frost/Fire
    lvl 80 troll rogue - Ass/Sub
    lvl 80 troll shaman - Ele/resto
    lvl 85 orc hunter - Sv/MM

Live the good side of life, think optimistic, they aren't going to nerf you <xD

Quote Originally Posted by Qieth View Post

This, it would be a funspec, and 15% more damage done in treeform (Probably a typo) is OP. 'Gonna oneshot with ma starzurge
    Quote Originally Posted by Applepie
    your retarded.