Thread: Gear Question..

Gear Question..

Hello,

Just recently got enough badges (60) to get either a t10 piece for the 2pc bonus, or one of the non-tier pieces.
    (NOTE: In a 10 man raiding guild, just recently swapped mains to fill a role.)
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...lune&cn=Meteor

There's my armory.

Now, Vengeful noose is a MASSIVE upgrade from the current (crappy) belt I have now, however, there is the 2pc bonus from either the gloves or the shoulders.

Any advice on what to get would be great.
    Last edited by Hughes; 2010-06-11 at 09:35 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Standsinfire View Post
    Me: whyumad* fixed. Seriously though, it's only because they rapin' eveerbody in here and I don't want you to be snatched out yo' windows.
    Quote Originally Posted by noepeen View Post
    If that were my dog, I'd Hulk Smash the fuck out of that raccoon.
    Or I'd shit my pants.

In most cases, the 2pc is a clear winner. However, your belt is so horrible that I think the 264 belt might be a bigger upgrade. You should check a spreadsheet though, maybe try idps, you would have to input all of your gear by hand to use Aldrianas.

You could also spreadsheet the crafted ulduar belt (fairly cheap to get made now) and the 2pc versus the 264 belt.

Your best bet would be to spreadsheet.
    However you haven't got the frost trinket yet, and that should be something of a target item too, it would go well with NES. However without spreadsheeting, it's pretty hard to tell whether the HWT will be better or not than replacing that item level 200 belt with the the Vengeful Noose and all the gemming benefits that come with it.

Just doing rough calcs with assumed EP values from looking at your overall gearset, I'd be willing to bet HWT gives a greater raw EP boost than the noose. My Friday afternoon after work assumption based math is nowhere near as accurate as a spreadsheet obviously, but Id be willing to estimate HWT to provide an EP boost of ~310-330 range (providing youre replacing mirror) and vengeful noose somewhere in the high 200s or low 300s. Real question is if a 251 piece + bonus outweighs that.

Quote Originally Posted by Dhurn View Post
    Real question is if a 251 piece + bonus outweighs that.
    My sheet lists 2/5 bonus as 185 EP currently, and I think going from 232 gloves to 251 gloves will cover the gap to make it the best pick. But for sure, get a spreadsheet and check yourself. If you're even remotely serious about your rogue now, you'll need one eventually anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbleguy
    Hi, my druid is currently lvl 75 and i'm going for resto at lvl 80, so my question is, what is the most used resto healing rotation?.