Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldrethar View Post
    you've obviously never seen the majority of pro horde aka anti alliance posts on wow forums, and this forum, and even in this thread have you?
    Funny, I distinctively remember contributing to a huge number of Horde vs. Alliance threads. Silly me, must be my brain malfunctioning what with me playing Horde and all.

Trust me, the grass ain't any greener on your side. Also, is it really worth getting worked up about something like that? Let others call your faction kids or morons or whatever. I trust you're a decent person, but replying to someone like that by flaming them makes you lower yourself to their level.
    Last edited by mmoc8b3023a1c1; 2010-06-13 at 12:57 PM.

Deleted
    Uh, what kind of stuff have you been smoking?

horde players, like you, tend to be disturbingly obsessed with their faction, to the point of having a psychopathic hatred of alliance and its players, and possibly further to actually believing you are members of the horde. literally.

you tend to suffer from severe delusions which makes you think your faction has more adults and less children then alliance (you cant even PROVE that alliance has more kids then horde, when its obvious the majority of wow players are adults and kids and adults play both factions and all races equally) and are just generally a disturbed group of people.

as in, normal people should avoid joiningthe mentally diseased ridden horde playerbase
    You're really cool. I wish I was like you.
    Quote Originally Posted by trainwreck
    If they do incorporate Worgen and Goblins as playable races it will be the last straw. I've let my children play this (somewhat evil) game in my Christian household for long enough. These changes will bring a whole new level of evil and Satanism that I can't stand by and let my kids experience. I will be cancelling.

15+ Year Old Account
    horde players, like you, tend to be disturbingly obsessed with their faction, to the point of having a psychopathic hatred of alliance and its players, and possibly further to actually believing you are members of the horde. literally.

you tend to suffer from severe delusions which makes you think your faction has more adults and less children then alliance (you cant even PROVE that alliance has more kids then horde, when its obvious the majority of wow players are adults and kids and adults play both factions and all races equally) and are just generally a disturbed group of people.

as in, normal people should avoid joiningthe mentally diseased ridden horde playerbase
    See what I did there? That's the mirror, dude.
    you've obviously never seen the majority of pro horde aka anti alliance posts on wow forums, and this forum, and even in this thread have you? and elementium has reason to be biased against alot of horde on this forum, look at how horde players on this forum behave.

which is not the reason he locked that other thread, it was because the other thread was a flamed thread.
    its disgusting.
    Why, I have. As well as those anti-Horde posts, which are on par with anti-Alliance ones. Just because your faction possibly gets offended more often, it doesn't justify your calling the opposite faction mentally diseased. There is a difference in how Horde and Alliance players troll each other, and believe me, considering Allies may be behind in numbers, they make up for it with the length and ridiculousness of their posts. Like, "Alliance still legally owns Azeroth, ergo, EVERYBODY NEEDS TO DESTROY THE HORDE SCUM ONCE AND FOR ALL FOR THE ALLIANCE WE ARE GOOD HORDE ARE EVIL!!". So don't brand yourself. Respect is a virtue.

I realize that as Attorney-General to the Forsaken I have responsibilities, but seriously...

You guys realize that this is a video-game and that Blizzard wants to give both sides something to love about their faction and hate about the other one. It helps build the dramatic tension.

If you want to RP a little bit that's great- I know I cackle diabolically from time to time- but if you are getting seriously worked up, then you need to take a chill pill.

Another great question to point out is- why are all the neutral factions biased towards the Alliance?
    Thorium Brotherhood (dwarves)
    The Deathsworn (draenei)
    Cenarion Circle/Expedition (night elves)
    the Scarlet and Argent freaks at Light's Hope (humans)
    Argent Crusade (humans)
    Your comments are duly noted and ignored.
    I punch a hobo every time someone says 'it's not a rotation it's a priority list lol'.

15+ Year Old Account
    Well Zandalari are trolls, Earthen Ring mostly consists of Horde shamans.

All I can really say to this is: The Alliance took their candles... that's the most evil thing to do! O:

*referring to the kobolds in Elwynn Forest if you didn't catch on...*

I'd just like to say:

This movement is not sponsored or advocated in any way by the official roleplaying community of MMO-Champion.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account

Reply to Rant.

Quote Originally Posted by Knighthonor View Post
    We didnt get squat

Blizzard hate Alliance

Damn when CAT comes iam camping all yall stupid green gnome wana bees.

Iam locating that dame starter area and going to camp the s**t out of yall.

Come ALliance rise up, join me!!!!

We tired of getting the short end of the Stick !!!!!!!
    Blizzard kills our Paladin Heroes, made Dalaran a neutral city , made out Lore Heroes neutral, made the Knights of the Silverhand neutral
    and didnt give us s**t in return!!!!

Join Me Alliance, join me in the roleplaying movement of warcraft!!! join Me in Camping those stupid goblins and trolls!!

JOIN ME!!!
    So drunk, high, both or none?

So ye Blizzard are going to change the game because some is saying "OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG" and more... well you get it I should hope.
    Blizz kills your Paladin heroes... if your refering to Bolvar, then Saurfang died for the Horde side to even things up, infact he became a boss, bit of a slap in the face for horde players.
    Dalaran being made a neutral city.. well this should be kind of obvious... Blizzard always intended to have a neutral city in Northrend, Dalaran fits it perfectly... the fact that in WoW you can never get into the original Dalaran cus.. oh its not there and never has been is kinda making your rant on that issue seem totaly invalid. You haven't lost anything, you've gained a city, albeit it being neutral but i mean come on dude... it has to be neutral what are they going to do make the horde players sit out in the forests?
    And finally Knights of the Silver Hand as a neutral faction.. ye, the Alliance and Horde have a balanced number of Reputation Factions in the game, so making one more Faction purely Alliance or purely Horde is dumb because it would inbalance the basic things in the game.

Oh and this one is my last point, definatley a good one. You say you are going to be camping the starting areas.. you do realise that even on a PvP realm the starting area's are in their own teritory so they wont actualy be flagged as PvP enabled, so your hopes of camping and ganking are pretty much well dashed, unless you want to go kill NPC's, which is a pure waste of time where you could be leveling, questing, raiding, doing BGs, Arena, Farming and so on and so forth.

And so as I come to an end of this little analysis and explanation of your little rant, I ask that this thread be closed, locked, and deleted as it serves no purpose other than to have a good old flaming session over nothing. I believe I have just proved that in the above analysis.
    Anyone else care to venture a rant?

Since when has blizz ever favored horde? haha

Trollbane is so BC

Zul'jin called.

He wants to know why the trolls who shout his name as a cheer are forced to kill him in a raid. On a similar note, the Tauren would like to know why they need to build wooden fortifications between Mulgore and the Barrens come Cataclysm. And why Alliance siege bolts are stuck in said fortifications.

that proves you're extremely immature, and ignorant, and of very low intelligence. you have no proof of your claims, and are just being a fool.
    Pot, I'd like you to meet Kettle, aka Soldrethar

Soldre..I mean Kettle, meet Pot

Seeing this thread go to 8 pages is almost tragic.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Madgod View Post
    I'd just like to say:

This movement is not sponsored or advocated in any way by the official roleplaying community of MMO-Champion.
    Never even tought of that.. even tho i consider some of more... "role infused people" bit weird i have found that most of RP people are cool...

I think i might even return to my jawless Undead rogue (point of no having jaw is that i dont have to speak for role just... grugle and emote if anything happens XD)

Quote Originally Posted by Valenhil View Post
    Seeing this thread go to 8 pages is almost tragic.
    I agree with you 100%
    The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong it usually turns out to be impossible to get at and repair.

Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by pickley View Post
    we got worgens?
    there the alliances' version of blood elves.
    Geeza aka Parilla

From what I've read in this thread the player bases on both sides are equally moronic

Bad troll is bad. look I can flame too guyz!!!!!!!!111!!!one!!!!!eleven!!11!!!1111111!!!!!!!!1

15+ Year Old Account
    Chill man, Alliance is going awesome on this expansion, look at the quests for example.. Remember, more horde in our territory means more horde killing quests! We are not down, the news are coming slowly, I still didn't see half of what was leaked underground during this NDA stuff showing up.