PVP DK what gems to use?

hi i'm playing on my DK again for PvP purposes and would like to know what does a PvP dk usually stack or socket?

if anyone could give me the info i'd much appreciate

Its hard for me to tell you a definite answer as far as arena is concerned. However, I'm generally successful just following the standard pve gem set ups. Maybe some 30 stam in blue sockets, but tbh I can't see it ultimately becoming more valuable than having just a tiny bit more burn.

stamina is shit. strenght into every possible socket but meta, 4 blue sockets where you put in epic spellpen (as well as u have spellpen on cloak)
    dont give a damn about socketboni, they all suck.

Make sure you get a little spell penetration so that your Mind Freeze, Strangulate, and Chains of Ice are harder for players to resist (when i say a little, i mean a little...like maybe 2 epic gems should do it above poster says 4, but i haven't had any issues using just two.). After that, you can go all out STR.
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Blue - Spellpen
    Red - Strenght
    Yellow (if you want socket bonus) - 10 strength 10 crit
    Insert Signiture here.

ill higly recommend u to have atleast 75 (softcap), better run with 135.
    the dmg resistes, even partially, is way higher than additional 20strentgh would compensate. i hope u get my point.

yeah got, thanks abunch guys :]

Quote Originally Posted by mikka View Post
    ill higly recommend u to have atleast 75 (softcap), better run with 135.
    the dmg resistes, even partially, is way higher than additional 20strentgh would compensate. i hope u get my point.
    This is completely depending on if he struggles with mostly frost mages, since they have high frost resist.
    If he has, you're right. If he doesn't , it's a waste of gem slots to go as high as 135.

Quote Originally Posted by Exclusive;8112899 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting**************8112899******end_of_the_skype_highlighting
    This is completely depending on if he struggles with mostly frost mages, since they have high frost resist.
    If he has, you're right. If he doesn't , it's a waste of gem slots to go as high as 135.
    Priests and their Shadow Protection, it's nasteh.

yeh shadow resil aura, mage armor, motw etc pp. just think before posting, some of these buffs may stack /rolleyes

Red: Strenght
    Yellow: Str/crit - Str/hit ( if u are not pvp capped at 5% already )
    Blue - Spellpenetration

Aim for:
    Stats: Spellpenetration - 135 ( Reduces enemy resistances by 135 )

This is the only "stat" that should be aimed for, rest is just regular gemming aka colour gemming.

Edit* - Hint for gemming pvp: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...rg&cn=Sixdeath

-Six

crit scales like shit, gem pure strength, loot sotvh and pump out hard hittin dc's