Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    We need some real Super Saiyan hair.
    Last edited by Thorzon; 2010-06-12 at 11:45 PM. Reason: Stupid new MMO-Champ doesn't have the same smilies. :(

for paladin only:
    divine haircut - wings pop out of your head
    righteous haircut - a glowing hammer is lying on top of your head

Deleted
    What we need is , more emo hairsyles . /lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Class specific hairstyles would be awesome. Priests could get a halo, warlocks could get horns, mage could get some purple stuff. I know thats only 3 classes and not really hair, but it wouldn't hurt.

First: mandatory beards for EVERY race, I don't care what race you are, Blood elf or undead. Beards make EVERYTHING better.

Second: remove the super saiyan haircuts for humans, permaban everyone who has characters with these.

Third: For undead, some decent-looking hairstyles beside the mohawk/spiky hair style, like hair that actually is long and maybe some bangs, more "disheveled" hair styles; Orcs, better-looking original hairstyles; Trolls, give 'em Undead spikes and mohawks, mon.

Basically, the bottom line is, I wanna see less hairstyles just copied from other races, and more original hairstyles.

10+ Year Old Account
    Every Race should totally get beards, especially Trolls, and undead, also Orcs need new ones the ones we have look awe full,and for new hairstyles Trolls also need new ones they have like 2 cool ones now and thats just not enough, also the Orc ones are kinda lame aswell, most of them makes us look semi bald.

Beards for trolls and Forsaken.

Separate male draenei hair/crest and beard/tendrils into two separate options apiece.

More short hairstyles for female characters across the board. Female characters of most races should also be able to shave their heads.

A dark purple hair color option for trolls; possibly a red (dark auburn or strawberry blond would probably work the best) option for draenei. Also, fix troll hair textures.

Allow tauren to change the color of their manes.

While these aren't hair, they also merit mention: Warpaint and a few more tusk options for trolls; more customizable piercings across the board.

Deleted
    lol...

i think your taking it a bit to far
    they aint superheros...

Quote Originally Posted by drewdevoy View Post
    i think your taking it a bit to far
    they aint superheros...
    Who said anything about "superheroes?" Most of us aren't presuming anything beyond "they're professionals," "they're competent," and "they're doing their job." And...I think I'll stop now.