Thread: Being hacked?

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account

Being hacked?

Hi All

today i woke up and saw someone had added a extra email to my yahoo account and changed the secret questions i quickly reset this but as i dont use the email i was not to fussed, then i also noticed a email from blizzard with a link saying your request to reset password click here. now at first i thought oh scam email but it was exactly the same as old ones i have had in the past. the thing i dont get is i have not used my yahoo for god knows how long.

i dont have a authenticator as me and my brother both share a battle net account, but we both have run AVG and malwarebytes on our computers and come up clean. also windows and all of our programs flash etc.. are up to date.

so i was wondering if anyone had something similar before? and also has anyone ever transfered a whole account to a new battle net account? that way we could have our own authenticators and accounts.

Thanks

...why would you share a battle.net account with someone?

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    actually my bad just noticed that the link was us battle net when im EU and that it was noreply@blizzard.com where as old ones were noreply@.battle.net

still a bit confused about the yahoo though