Thread: Green Fire

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MushroomBomb View Post
    Fel Flame will use green fire. However, it is also glyphable:

[Glyph of Fel Flame]
    Medium Glyph

The animation of your Fel Flame spell is now red again. Because really, green fire is sort of lame isn't it?
    OMG PINTSIZE AVATAR!!!!!
    OT: would be nice but i unfortunately dont see it happening as far as glyphable cosmetic changes go

My Deviantart sig by Axa

Green fire?

WTB new Skull of Gul'Dan. drop it from Cho'gall.. it'd kind of make a little bit of sense if you really really try and make it make sense...

Didn't a blue say warlocks need "better" minor glyphs? Gief one of green fire. Not that I care much, considering I'm affli PvP and hope to be in PvE come cata, but hey, what little fire I use should def be green. I'd rather have some cool animations for curses and corruption, though. A demon wrapping itself around the target or something when we use it. Running around and pushing three buttons with basicly no look at all ain't no fun, except when they don't notice a lock is killing them. But those not noticing are those we'll be able to kill anyways...
    Edit: Yea, aware of the thing above your target for curses, the purple glow of unstable and all, I'm talking about something fancy the moment we cast'em. I mean, destro gets two of the most awesome projectiles ever.
    Last edited by Zarghol; 2010-06-15 at 01:09 AM.

Wink

Green fire, purple fire, I really don't care what color we get, anything would be better than the mage fire we have right now.
    Anger leads to hate, hate leads to demons, demons lead to warlock fun!

Fel Flame (level 81): Quick-hitting spell dealing Shadowfire damage. This is similar to the mage ability Frostfire Bolt, in that the lower of the two resistances (in this case shadow and fire) on your target will be used for calculating its damage. Additionally, Fel Flame refreshes the duration of Immolate and Unstable Affliction. Our goal for Fel Flame is to provide a spell that's good for mobility and for use by Destruction and Demonology specs. Also, did we mention it uses green fire? Yep. Instant cast.