Deleted

New CoT - War of the Ancients

From World of Raids interview to Kalgan:

http://www.worldofraids.com/topic/17...on-cataclysm/?

Being that World of Raids is all about dungeons and raids, next up I asked him whether or not Caverns of Time would make an appearance in this expansion. "Nope, there won't be a 5-player Caverns of Time with Cataclysm," he said, "but there will be a raid -- War of the Ancients." So folks, we get to travel back in time to the War of the Ancients, though we'll have to wait a bit -- this content is planned post-release as part of the progression on to the fight against Deathwing.
    /discuss

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fysi View Post
    That's in another forum. A forum that isn't related to Cataclysm, btw. So this thread is okay.

What can I say. Yay? Depends on how it plays out, but I'm not very super excited. Just another raid.

I certainly hope it is true, I class the Caverns of Time raids and dungeons amongst my favourite in game, mostly due to being a roleplayer and lore fan.

Maybe we'll go back in time to kill Rhonin.

CoT is damn awesome,god way to learn a little about lore in a way you don't have to go to Wowwiki and read wall of text.

I second this.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yay, sounds awesome .

I love lore, its the one thing which keeps me more interested in WoW than the next guy who only plays for LolEPIX, and CoT dungeons/raids are the perfect thing to enhance my lore-loving experience first hand.

In addition, its yet another Caverns of Time to further my interest in being a Bronze Dragonsworn .

However it's a bit disappointing to not get a new CoT dungeon. Hopefully they'll release one later on during the expansion.
    Dreadmaul US Horde - "Dragonsworn of the Bronze Flight"

15+ Year Old Account
    If I can only see Jarod standing on a 1x1 against Archimonde with no chance of winning and still face him with his courage only, I'm happy.

15+ Year Old Account
    We will most likely not be on the fight against Archimonde (seeing how we already killed him in the other Caverns of Time)

However I can see Deathwing using the Dragon Soul to wipe out almost all Blue Dragons in the sky during the raid :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Haven View Post
    That's in another forum. A forum that isn't related to Cataclysm, btw. So this thread is okay.

What can I say. Yay? Depends on how it plays out, but I'm not very super excited. Just another raid.

It's still a repeat topic.

Quote Originally Posted by kabshiel View Post
    Maybe we'll go back in time to kill Rhonin.
    This

Thats fun and all but I was hoping for thrall and the orcs rescue of the Darkspear on that island of theirs as the next CoT instance. We need a CoT with an orc illusion buff.

Quote Originally Posted by Spl4sh3r View Post
    We will most likely not be on the fight against Archimonde (seeing how we already killed him in the other Caverns of Time)

However I can see Deathwing using the Dragon Soul to wipe out almost all Blue Dragons in the sky during the raid :P
    Yeah, when I first read the article, I figured it would be the first battle where the dragons came in. I believe that Archimonde was there, but did not enter the battle. It would show how deathwing betrayed the other flights and show a lot of the lore behind why he is the way he is, we already saw the forming of the dragon soul(via ulduar) and now we'll see it being used for the first time, and probably hopefully see that Nozdormu has been leading the twilight dragonflight, and is trying to stop deathwing from killing the blue flight off?

Would be really awesome if I am wrong and its the final battle, where you fight on the battlefield and then you end up fighting on dragons near the well and you see Brox leap into the well and fighting demons and stuff and you help out Malfurion by protecting him from the tentacles and crap coming out of the well. Maybe all of the battles in some kind of huge raid that takes place over all the major battles of the war.