Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

Alchemist Mount in Cataclysm

A guildmate of mine pointed me to this thread on the German forums talking about the use of alchemy.

http://forums.wow-europe.com/thread....07226&sid=3#15

where Wrocas answers with:

Das Alchimisten-Dasein hat durchaus seine Vorteile.
    Mit Cataclysm werden aber auf jeden Fall auch die Berufe entsprechend überarbeitet und erweitert.

Für Alchimisten planen wir zum Beispiel ein exklusives Reittier einzuführen, vielleicht hätte der ein oder andere von euch ja Interesse dran.

Which could be translated into:

Alchemy does have it's advantages.
    With the coming of Cataclysm all profession will get worked on and expanded.

For example for Alchemists we are planning an exclusive Mount, maybe some of you might have some interrest for it.

Now I was wondering what kind of mount could they possible be planning for alchemists. I really don't see myself flying on an enlarged Imbued Vial or something.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wouldnt say no to a extra mount.

you make a potion that lets you fly when you drink it and gives you awesome wings like illidan
    This bro told a cool story on 2009-12-03 and proudly took part in the banfest.

Maybe it's a potion or something that turns you into a flying slime.
    Idk.
    Coal is a train's soul.

Maybe its not actually a mount, its just some sort of drug that makes you think you have a good mount. Blizzard promoting drug use should be good for more profits!
    Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dukan View Post
    Maybe its not actually a mount, its just some sort of drug that makes you think you have a good mount. Blizzard promoting drug use should be good for more profits!
    I would totally go for it! would fit the image most ppl in my guild have of me being Dutch xD

Quote Originally Posted by Dukan View Post
    Herbalists could have a mushroom they ate that turned them into a flying sasquatch.

Deleted

Wink

Haha ! Need an ogre mount like goblin alchemist in war 3

Quote Originally Posted by zetsubo View Post
    you make a potion that lets you fly when you drink it and gives you awesome wings like illidan
    And I would like to JC up a flying unicorn made of rubies and sapphires to fly me to neverland, but thats not gonna happen either.

/sigh if only
    Quote Originally Posted by Baever View Post
    Heroic modes =/= additional bosses. It's the same encounter, but cannot be steamrolled by an inbred Texan with same IQ as a roll of toilet paper.
    Quote Originally Posted by rabbimojo View Post
    And, more, I'm fairly certain there are several homosexual characters in the game - they don't need to have <Gay> under their name to make it so.
    I'm that guy who enjoys sitting their 6'5" frame in front of little kids in movie theaters.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zetsubo View Post
    And it should be called Black Tauren.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just now i was starting to regret i picked alchemy and not JC or Enchanting, now i am very happy i picked this proffesion

"Don’t focus on the one guy who hates you. You don’t go to the park and set your picnic down next to the only pile of dog shit."

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Transmute Mount ? o.o turn your normal horse into a flying robot unicorn of death!

alchemist mount, what is it? a ride able conical flask
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

Quote Originally Posted by DR.Green View Post
    This ^

Or

Quote Originally Posted by XepNes View Post
    Transmute Mount ? o.o turn your normal horse into a flying robot unicorn of death!
    This ^
    Btw, have you been playing robot unicorn attack a little to mutch?

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tueland View Post
    Btw, have you been playing robot unicorn attack a little to mutch?
    mhm about 72 hours without sleep or rest why? D:

Quote Originally Posted by thedeadguy View Post
    Herbalists could have a mushroom they ate that turned them into a flying sasquatch.
    I love you.

Has no one else thought of the Alchemist from WC3, who wouldn't love to ride an ogre.

maby your flying on a big empty vial? ^^

I'd like it to be a flyingpinkninjaspacebunny with a hat, am I being unrealistic? :<

A dragon made of smoke?