Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Fuck this guy

Sorry, not impressed by gear. Anybody who isn't completely brain dead can do this same shit with the same gear. Its gear not skill.

And a fucking pocket healer, please, how the hell do you put this shit up trying to impress people. OP geared knuckle head with Shadowmourne getting 10K hits on noobs in leveling gear. WOW!

My Ret is 5900 gs and I can literally global scrubs in pve gear.

Hmm video doesnt wanna start for me. everything loads but the video player is just a black screen

10+ Year Old Account
    Why are there so many, who is jealous that their epeen is smaller than the warrior in the video?
    8700K (5GHz) - Z370 M5 - Mugen 5 - 16GB Tridentz 3200MHz - GTX 1070Ti Strix - NZXT S340E - Dell 24' 1440p (165Hz)

Quote Originally Posted by Toffie View Post
    Why are there so many, who is jealous that their epeen is smaller than the warrior in the video?
    Cool story brah. Not jealous, if I committed myself to raiding more I would have the same gear including Shadowmourne. When someone posts a video saying "look how awesome this guy is" im going to point out the truth. Gear not skill, go away.

Quote Originally Posted by Unferth View Post
    Cool story brah. Not jealous, if I committed myself to raiding more I would have the same gear including Shadowmourne. When someone posts a video saying "look how awesome this guy is" im going to point out the truth. Gear not skill, go away.
    I believe you missed the point of this movie. It in no way shape or form attempts to showcase any skill whatsoever on the warrior's part. The entire reason he made this movie was to entertain people with GIGANTIC HUGE NUMBERS on their screen that seem to make 90% of this game's player base pretty happy.

So, might I ask...why so serious?

P.S. I like your name. (Norse mythology, isn't it?)
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Sorry, not impressed by gear. Anybody who isn't completely brain dead can do this same shit with the same gear. Its gear not skill.

And a fucking pocket healer, please, how the hell do you put this shit up trying to impress people. OP geared knuckle head with Shadowmourne getting 10K hits on noobs in leveling gear. WOW!

Did you read the text on the video? It's not about skill. It's about lulz.

This is a throwback to pvp videos of old where it wasn't all about showing off super clutch game-winning plays where I won the girl and defeated The Joker, but about providing entertainment by satisfying the inner kid inside of us all that just wants to see gnomes flop over like a fish and monstrous numbers fly across the screen with some awesome music to boot.

So be prepared to witness just how stupid Shadowmourne really is.

Minimal UI so you don't have to watch numbers while watching numbers, dog.

first - enjoyable movie to watch if you think pvp is only about good high crits

second - swifty is overated, hes a nice guy and likes to have fun with his razor contests and all, but everyone who thinks "OMG SWIFTY COULD OWN THIS 7 TIME GLADIATOR CUZ HE HAS A MOVIE AND A SPELL REFLECT MACRO OMG OMG" really need to see some pvp at its finest instead of a warrior who gets lucky in duels even after making tons of mistakes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorehowl View Post
    first - enjoyable movie to watch if you think pvp is only about good high crits

second - swifty is overated, hes a nice guy and likes to have fun with his razor contests and all, but everyone who thinks "OMG SWIFTY COULD OWN THIS 7 TIME GLADIATOR CUZ HE HAS A MOVIE AND A SPELL REFLECT MACRO OMG OMG" really need to see some pvp at its finest instead of a warrior who gets lucky in duels even after making tons of mistakes.
    Yeeeh like Gforce!!!

As a player who enjoys doing BGs, I'm very happy I'm not facing him in my BGs. ¬_¬

Deleted
    at the OP video.

GG clothies.

i would just like to say maydie>swifty

I am the Warrior. Death is my business. Be it yours...or mine.

15+ Year Old Account

Jealous fotm gs scrub much?

Read the damn info text to the video next time before you make yourself look like a complete ass.

Deleted
    Bad warrior is bad, he actually has stances on his action bar instead of keybinding SPECIAL ACTION BUTTON.

Edit: And needs pocket healers to kill a balance druid :<

Stood in the Fire The Painkiller's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Watched the video, liked it.

That being said, a problem we're faced with is (unlike this guy) pve heroes with shadowmourne that have no clue how to pvp.

I'll leave it at this: A pve hero with Shadowmourne is like a toddler operating a Sherman tank; you can be drooling everywhere, smashing every pretty button you see with downs, and things are still gonna die.
    Everyone's insane but me...

Quote Originally Posted by The Painkiller View Post
    A pve hero with Shadowmourne is like a toddler operating a Sherman tank; you can be drooling everywhere, smashing every pretty button you see with downs, and things are still gonna die.
    i feel this is sig worthy so im stealing it ITS MINE

I am the Warrior. Death is my business. Be it yours...or mine.

Quote Originally Posted by MadiM View Post
    Hey there
    I for one don't play wow anymore, at least until cata ships. But still, i couldn't resist the temptation of watching a pvp movie on WCM. This is what i came across
    http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=154693

It features a warrior in full heroic gear + shadowmourne, chaincritting everything around him for 10k 10k 10k. Some of you may come and say that he is just mashing noobs in bg's with 2 healers babysitting him. But think about what a good pvper(let's say Hoodrych)would do with this gear as dispelcleave. He would steamroll rank 1 probably.
    My question is:
    In your oppinion, is this normal? Do you think anyone should be able to kill another player with only 2 swings?
    --> If you wanna see a glass cannon go watch Klinda - Dreadmaul

Quote Originally Posted by Dennace View Post
    Bad warrior is bad, he actually has stances on his action bar instead of keybinding SPECIAL ACTION BUTTON.
    Doesn't mean a player is bad, some people use macros for equipping shield/one-hand with Defensive Stance, and 2H for Zerker/Battle Stance.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Another reason to love my bubble

i want a caster shadowmourne

pve weapons (and gear really) shouldn't be allowed in arena and this is why.

Nerds shouldn't have this big of an advantage because they raid 60 hours a week.