ICC heroic progression

So last week my guild downed LK. We downed him a little late because of horrible dependency issues (attendance and whatnot) which have been solved. What bosses should be attempt first on hardmodes to maximize our progression rate.

Some things to know;

-we raid 2 nights a week
    -we are a melee heavy raid
    -we have a solid set of healers and are able to stack any healing class due to geared offspecs
    -we should have had a LK kill 10% for sure. Having to recruit and reform slowed us down, but definetly not a 20% guild atm
    -nearly all of us are 9/12 HM in 10s

If anyone with any experience in starting hardmodes could let us know what the best way is for 25, that would be great

10+ Year Old Account
    Do the first tier. Then the boss that arent the end-wing boss's.

The week after, try some end-wing boss's.

Well 10 man hardmode is the same diffuclty for 25 man normal so go steady and get more ranged becuase the melee have to move around alot and many fights demand ranged Get your best addtanks and make sure you have a pally and DK tank at all times for the first hardmode boss marrowgar get a blood DK for deathwhsiper get a blood DK as well becuase of magic and get your best add tanks on adds for saurfang Have a high HP Druid tank any more questoins send me a PM
    No beta club.....Yea i dont have a fancy pic of it.

Marrowgar shouldnt be too much trouble, deathwhisper is so much harder in 25's then 10's, so I would recommend skip her for most progress. lootship is...hard, so kill it. Saurfang can be a hard nut to crack too, so I would kill Marrowgar, skip Lady, kill lootship, skip Saurfang, kill rotface and festergut, skip putricide and take it from there.

Marrowgar, Gunship, Festergut, Rotface, Princes, Valithria

All fairly easy, start with Marrowgar and GunShip first(Good pugs on my realm do GS heroic every week)
    Fester and Rotface are fairly even when it comes to difficulty. Valithria and Princes a bit harder.
    Easiest end wing boss is Blood Queen, Saurfang is a bit hard but not bad. Deathwhisper can be a hard fight if your raiders aren't aware of ghosts, but other than that it's not nearly as hard as Sindy or Putri.

Marrow>Lootship>Princes>Queen>Rot>Fester

That would probably be the order I would focus on first. Easily doable in your first week. Marrowgar is easier on 25 then 10(IMO). Lootship is what it's name implies. Princes aren't to bad once you get situated. Queen is more or less a joke. Rot again is pretty easy but can get a bit hectic near the end. Festergut is a bit of a tight fight but nothing horrible.

Beyond that, VD then probably Saurfang and LDW. Putri and Sindra obviously last.

Marrowgar, gunship, Blood princes, Rotface, Festergut are pretty much a joke. With the 20% buff if you're dps is somewhat ok saurfang and blood queen shouldn't really be a problem either.

Quote Originally Posted by Londonforce View Post
    -we should have had a LK kill 10% for sure. Having to recruit and reform slowed us down, but definetly not a 20% guild atm
    what does that mean?! excuses? for what? you're a 20% guild, ok, i get it. ;-)

ontopic:
    the usual order, start with marrowgar, hehe.

Yeah, Deathwhisper is very hard on 25man, seeing as the ghosts will just about 1shot people, and a whole wave of adds spawn in p2, not just one, like in 10man.

And for Lil' Cleave, You'll need at least, at LEAST two Paladins, solely for handling the marks. You should aim for 5-6 marks on your first kill. Any more than 6 is a dps problem, or a blood power management problem.

But yeah, just do Marrowgar, Lootship, Rot/Fester, and Blood wing. Those are the easiest Heroic modes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".