Resto druid t10 4 pc

I don't know much about this bonus, it seems ok but 2% chance seems kind if meh. ..

Can someone help me out on this, is it good or bad, give me numbers and math and prove your answer

Deleted
    I'm not playing resto, but i haven't seen any resto druid really using that 4pc, but rather going for the HC legs from festerluls25, shoulders from princes25HC, chest from emblems & then a 2pc head&hands.

While i'm playing resto myself (as 3rd offspec on my alt, but rather 264/277 geared still), i find that using as much random parts with haste is pretty hawt, but haven't really started to gather t10.

and the quick answer is..it's worth it. Judge by going through the links provided by the previous poster. If you're in ICC 25, and probably as a raid healer, you'd want this.

To prozac: why Head and hands for 2xT10? Head has crit, legs and gloves have haste, and there isn't much crit will do for you in a Resto Druid's assignment in ICC.

http://tinyurl.com/2ebk2f4

There really are not any otbher options on the head that make sense, the t10 head is basically the only option.

Everytime you cast a rejuv, it ticks 6 times. That's a 12% chance to get a free rejuv, everytime you cast a rejuv. That's a free rejuv, every nine rejuvs. That's a 10% increase in throughput (roughly).

Overall answer: If you're running 25 mans, it's a requirement. If you're solely running 10 mans, it's not terrible but there can be better options (Though, if you're in a 10man strict guild, the options you have otherwise are a little limited)

Quote Originally Posted by styvorama View Post

There really are not any otbher options on the head that make sense, the t10 head is basically the only option.
    Actually, the head is the only piece I don't use (I know, I'd get more throughput out of Spruce and Fir, but yada yada, whatever). I use This.
    Last edited by Ormula; 2010-06-14 at 04:16 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    This. Don't want to look at them all? Yes, get it. It's been tested 100 times. Get it.

I hope Boub fixes the search function soon =/

Quote Originally Posted by styvorama View Post

the T10 head is the only option if you're going for 4xt10. Prozac said he chose head and hands for 2xT10, which is not optimal.

Indeed thelack for haste ilvl 277 heads makes the tier a good choice

4pc is absolutely worth it.
    The only real options for the offpiece are shoulders and chest. 277 chest is the best compared to the 277 shoulders for offpiece.