Large Thread navigation

Only really noticed it on large threads, might occur on others too, might just be my browser (chrome) i can't use any other at the moment since i'm at work.

e.g. http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...our-UI/page128 this huge thread. I click on page 127, and it then seems to think page 64 is the last in the thread. when clicking on page 63, it seems to notice there are more pages again, clicking last will then take you to page 128. But trying to get to a page that is before the last page, (from the last page) is seemingly impossible, short of editing the URL.
    Last edited by King6887; 2010-06-14 at 08:59 AM. Reason: spelling

I haven't experienced that specific problem but I have noticed problems when I open a thread that has like say 3 or so pages, I click on the 3, while I'm on page 1 and it just refreshes the page, try again and it works but also when a thread gets a post that will put it over the first page, that thread will change from a 1 page thread and a 2 page thread with just one post on the second page. It will change back and forth on refreshes.

Edit: I'm also using Chrome

2nd Edit: Tried to reproduce your problem and it happened instantly
    Quote Originally Posted by Bahumut5
    /bitchslap
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Fuck you, I was working.

Noticed the same but then in a 2 page thread, it showed that there were 2 pages, when I pressed on page 2 the page just refreshed and extended the page down with more posts o_o.
    <;~~~~{] -____- )|:-~=(}

I've noticed the same thing. Got to page 15 of a thread, then clicked next page and got bumped back to page 8 which shows as the last page.

I can elaborate on this problem.

Randomly when browsing a thread, the forum changes from showing 10 posts per page, to 20 posts per page, then back again. Try it, and you'll see.

*edit*

Under Settings in your profile, "General", you can specify the number of posts in a thread. Try it.
    Last edited by Jovufyzrtcbiyfyih; 2010-06-14 at 01:40 PM. Reason: additional info