Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    If Luke Skywalker was a WoW player, he'd complain about reusing old content when he fought Darth Vader in return of the Jedi.

"Omg, Darth again? WTF"

Quote Originally Posted by phenom568 View Post
    Its being delayed because they are WAY behind schedule.
    Please feel free to show us your special inside knowledge about Blizzards schedule, which you obviously have.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    I dont care about them not being in at release, but it shows just how far behind they are. Also its really stupid to throw those in 4.1, they should stop wasting time on those sort of things and spend time working on things that are new and exciting.
    There will be a new storyline behind those two instances. This isnt only for Nostalgia.

Its being delayed because they are WAY behind schedule.
    I thought you guys had a NDA to follow? It looks like you are either a Blizzard employee, or a Spy.
    Are you?

I am most unhappy about the cut of the raids - originally they said 5 raids, now they gave more precision - 3 raids with a total of 12 bossess... that is even less than WOTLK...

Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy View Post
    What is even more ironic, how people who weren't even playing when the original things were released are now upset there being changed. Like the kid who bought WoW when WoTlK came out is angry at the change of Onyxia.
    So because a person didn't play in Vanilla or in TBC they don't get to express there thoughts/opinions on the changes?

The fact that the heroic versions of Deadmines and Shadowfang Keep aren't ready at the launch might indicate that they're not simply buffing the place to 85. People really need to stop complaining so much.

So because a person didn't play in Vanilla or in TBC they don't get to express there thoughts/opinions on the changes?
    How exactly can they be annoyed about a boss apparently being "reused" if they have never seen the boss or the boss fight before?

Quote Originally Posted by Abandon View Post
    How exactly can they be annoyed about a boss apparently being "reused" if they have never seen the boss or the boss fight before?
    Watching fights on youtube is hard amirite?

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodkrayze View Post
    So unless you are the first person who ever fights a boss, then it's reused because you could have watched the video on Youtube.

You might want to think a little harder before hitting that reply button.

Quote Originally Posted by Abandon View Post
    So unless you are the first person who ever fights a boss, then it's reused because you could have watched the video on Youtube.

You might want to think a little harder before hitting that reply button.
    My comments aren't any more ignorant than you are buddy. Just because someone wasn't around for the original encounter doesn't mean there opinions are invalid. Maybe those particular people who are complaining are big fans of the lore of Warcraft and feel that something like that shouldn't happen.

My problem is that Arugal is currently in Grizzly hills being undead...and Van Cleef is dead...even the quests in Dustwallow has been changed to reflect that Defias/onyxia thing is solved.

At least do undead Van Cleef and some sort of Worgen nemesis like Dar'Khan for BE's....

Fighting in the past is dull...CoT being the exception

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wysmark View Post
    My problem is that Arugal is currently in Grizzly hills being undead...and Van Cleef is dead...even the quests in Dustwallow has been changed to reflect that Defias/onyxia thing is solved.

At least do undead Van Cleef and some sort of Worgen nemesis like Dar'Khan for BE's....

Fighting in the past is dull...CoT being the exception
    They already said that the reason of the delay is that they are changing the instances to fit the new storylines in each zone.

My comments aren't any more ignorant than you are buddy. Just because someone wasn't around for the original encounter doesn't mean there opinions are invalid. Maybe those particular people who are complaining are big fans of the lore of Warcraft and feel that something like that shouldn't happen.
    Then they obviously aren't fans of the lore, but rather ignorant childs clinging on to their hopes that Santa will come. The lore is evolving, rather than decaying like some people apparently wish so they can hold on to everything they know and feel safe about.

Quote Originally Posted by Falrinn View Post
    And finally for Heroic SFK and Deadmines, I'd rather them delay the release of rehashed content instead of dropping an entire zone like they did with the Emerald Dream in vanilla, the portal worlds in BC, and Azjol'Nerub (minus the insteances, which did make it to release) in WotLK.
    And how awesome were the early leaked screenshots from the Azjol'Nerub zone. It would have been a really unique zone with awesome-awesome atmosphere. I'm still wishing that they put it, or something like it, into the game.

They can still watch the original fights on Youtube, just like you suggested. As for the lore, it changes as the game progresses.

In the interest of discussion in this thread, and to add my support for the people who don't want to see even -more- re-hased content I decided to make a little list to show the vast numbers of times Blizzard decided to be lazy and just use old content in a new expansion.

1: Naxxramas.
    2: Onyxia during the five year Anniversary of WoW.
    3: Uh... Um... Crap. A little help here?

Quote Originally Posted by KandyCane View Post
    Then they obviously aren't fans of the lore, but rather ignorant childs clinging on to their hopes that Santa will come. The lore is evolving, rather than decaying like some people apparently wish so they can hold on to everything they know and feel safe about.
    This^. Without wanting to get banned, the revamp of DM will make sense Lorewise (based on Westfall revamp).

Think that's tame enough.