Cool Cataclsm release event

It's hinted to be an elemental invasion on capital cities along with... Earthquakes, tornadoes, hurricanes, oil rig exploding, and sundering of the entire planet. So how much QQ do you think we will get?

I loved the release events so far. Zombie Invasion was the best thing ever

I spelled cataclysm wrong
    >.>
    <.<
    Last edited by Alonsus_Faol; 2010-06-14 at 04:43 PM.

Deviand
    I loved the vanilla Beta ending event. Zomg demons are attacking the world.

I think elemental invasions would be fun. That plus we'll get the Troll/Gnome events.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alonsus_Faol View Post
    along with... Earthquakes, tornadoes, hurricanes, oil rig exploding, and sundering of the entire planet.
    Oh...where did you read that part?
    If you fishing for hours at the same place and you become confident that everything is fine and safe, its will mean one thing; You are wrong. Because i was actually sitting near of you for hours, cloaked in the shadow with a smile on my face and my daggers ready to strike. I did it many time before. I will do it again.....and again......

Quote Originally Posted by Zanardam View Post
    Oh...where did you read that part?
    Those first 3 are shown in cataclysm i just addemed as a joke.

If you do not understand the 4th Get OUT

Quote Originally Posted by Alonsus_Faol View Post
    oil rig exploding
    Icwutudidthere

I don't know about the event but I'll be trying to collect any special items they have.
    I have a Haunted Memento from the Scourge Invasion and could make some decent gold from it.
    Since the items are only available for the special event they usually become collectibles afterwords.
    I've seen the Memento go for 1000 Gold but I keep it on my shadow priest so he has a shadow follow him around.

hopefully it'll be almost as devestating as the zombie invasion. the lich king felt like a true threat when your very capital cities were completely overrun.

zombie invasion: holy crap! we need to kill the lich king!
    the part where some frostwyrms and abominations show up: meh, they're barely even in the way to newbies trying to access their boats at stormwind harbor. just walk right on by.

people can accept a bit of frustration if it leads to an overall immersive experience.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.