Poll: So Which Enhancement do you like more?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Spells are nice, there GCD os effected by Haste.

I like new enhance alot, mostly because old enhance was never viable in a raid setting, at least not so far as good dps is concerned.

Slightly off topic, tho I am supposedly a mature adult I cannot see the words in the third poll option with out loling....yes i chose that one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baever View Post
    Heroic modes =/= additional bosses. It's the same encounter, but cannot be steamrolled by an inbred Texan with same IQ as a roll of toilet paper.
    Quote Originally Posted by rabbimojo View Post
    And, more, I'm fairly certain there are several homosexual characters in the game - they don't need to have <Gay> under their name to make it so.
    I'm that guy who enjoys sitting their 6'5" frame in front of little kids in movie theaters.

15+ Year Old Account
    this poll and thread is blasphemy. enhancement wouldn't be what it is without the spell flinging aspect to it. the oldskool enhance storm striked, then BOOM, BWL trinket, earth shock for super, no-need-to-close-the-gap, armor piercing devestation.

2 handed enhance was sluggish and inconsistent. sometimes you could run around and never proc windfury and nothing was more painful than going toe-to-toe with someone just to white hit them with your weapon 4 times then get pwned, sometimes good enhance players switched weapon imbues on the fly to get around this problem (like how lolret had to re cast a seal everytime he judged.)

when DW was introduced, it was mind-blowing compared to 2 hand. you had a bursty offense that was also consistent. it did better against melee too because you weren't relying on single swings and could just rush with a flurry of damage, a lot of it unmitigated depending on what imbue you used on your off-hand.

the new school enhance is everything i hoped it would be. back in the day i used to always say, 'enhance needs a way to get heals off uninhibited', because we all know enhance lacks control, but you don't need control if you have the survivability to run the gauntlet (which is being proven by upcoming rogue changes.)
    or those rare times when someone would be an attack away from death and you would queue up a chain lightning and kill them. that was taken to full effect with maelstrom weapon.

the problem with new school enhance is spirit wolves. it doesn't matter what class it is, no one likes to have a 1 button pony.

The only thing I miss from "old enhance" is the windfury animation. RIP

Quote Originally Posted by Senos View Post
    The only thing I miss from "old enhance" is the windfury animation. RIP
    and the no internal windfury Cooldown